Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg CL1050 Adventure Touring Tank Bag
- Contoured bag fits on most tank including slanted Adventure models
- Self-adjusting hooks attach to bag with soft ties connecting to bike
- Tri-Max ballistic nylon
- Bag maintains shape, has reflective piping and a lined interior
- Adjustable shoulder/tether strap and heavy-duty zippers
- Protective material prevents slipping or marking
- Integrated GPS/Smart phone pouch under map pocket
- Fully expandable when more room is needed
- Includes a Lifetime “No Hassle” warranty
- Rainstorm cover
- Main compartment: 11” L x 9” W x 9” H /13” H expanded
- Holds 14 Liters / 21 Liters expanded
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #889419||MFR. Product #917-119/CL-1050||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #889420||MFR. Product #917-121/CL-1055||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The CL-1050 Adventure fits the F650GS Twin perfectly. The front (facing handlebar) clears the center mounted ignition key and auxiliary power adapter outlet; a little cramped with my Ram GPS mount, but still accessible. The back (facing rider) sits just over the threshold of the tank and the enduro stock seat. The bottom contour of the tank bag fits snugly over the slopped tank. Soft and not skid bottom. When you place the tank bag on the tank, the top map compartment is level (parallel) to the ground. The straps keep the tank bag securely on the tank. Very little front/back or side to side movement. I initially pulled the rear frame straps too tight. I then loosened them up. DO NOT pull the straps down too tight. Otherwise you may tear the D rings off the bag. After mounting the bag, I took it out for a 200 mile ride. The tank doesn't move at all. Nice and secure.
Oh, the bag itself. Plenty of room for holding items for extended trip. For me 14.6 Liter is just right. Not too small and not too big for weekend / extended trips. Nelson Rigg recommend keeping the weight of contents below 10 lbs. The inside of the bag seemed to be lined with a soft fabric. The exterior material is made out of a strong ballistic nylon. The bag comes with a waterproof cover with a clear map area and ability to expand the rain cover when the tank bag is expanded. I haven't had a chance to test the rain cover. I always put critical electronics in a zip lock bag anyhow. The bag also comes with shoulder strap. Not sure if I'll ever use it. My tank bag usually stays on the tank permanently.
Although, I just got the CL-1050 Adventure Touring tank bag, I am extremely happy with the fit for my bike, shape, size, features, rain cover, and ease of mounting. I would recommend this product to others. The zippers might not be YKK, but you cannot beat the CL-1050 tank bag for value, features, and construction.
See additional photos.
What an excellent choice! It fits the bike perfectly, is very water resistant without the rain cover, and did a great job of protecting my camera.
Its easier to gas up the bike than with a magnetic bag in my opinion and won't blow off the bike like my magnetic one did (multiple times).
My bike got sleepy on the trip and the bag stayed in place with camera protected inside.
Its a great bang for the buck and definitely recommend it.
As other reviewers have mentioned, the rain cover seems cheaply made and not on par with the good quality of the bag itself. However, I have done a 300 mile all-day ride in the driving rain without the rain cover on. While some moisture worked its way into the map pocket, my phone, wallet, spare gloves and notepad inside the bag stayed perfectly dry. I may end up just spraying the bag with 3M Scotch-guard (or some other waterproofing) and not even bother with the rain cover.
Overall, it does exactly what I am looking for and I would highly recommend it.
over 2 years ago
I can see areas that could use improvement...
1. I replaced the straps with a set of magnets because they're much easier to remove at gas stops, etc.
2. The rain cover uses 4 elastic loops to stay in place and you cannot access to bag without removing at least 2 of them (straps/magnets again) How about velcro tabs instead?