Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Nelson Rigg CL1040TP Jumbo Tail Pack
This is the big one. The CL1040TP Jumbo Tail Pack is one of the largest tail bags on the market. An expanded volume of 42 liters beats out the storage capacity of most saddlebags. The CL-1040-TP is constructed using UV treated ballistic nylon to ensure this bag stands the test of time and is less likely to fade in comparison to other nylon or polyester luggage.
- Nelson-Rigg's largest bag for serious storage capacity
- Easily mounts to most tail sections and seats
- New self-adjusting hooks attach to bag with soft ties connecting to bike
- Made from top quality Tri-Max ballistic nylon with Fibertech accents
- Bag maintains shape, has reflective piping and a lined interior
- Adjustable shoulder/tether strap and heavy-duty zippers
- Office organizer under lid
- Protective material prevents slipping or marking
- Side charging port for cable access
- Fully expandable to hold most full face helmets
- Includes a Lifetime “No Hassle” warranty
- Includes rainstorm cover
- Main compartment measures: 14” L x 13” W x 10” H / 13” H expanded
- Holds 33 Liters / 42 Liters expanded
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #889445||MFR. Product #917-117/CL-1040-TP||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Size is deceiving, when expanded it holds a ton of stuff.
Connection to the bike is simple, quick and easy with the mounting straps.
Rain cover works well, rode in the rain for 3 hours and my computer and clothes were dry as a bone.
Quality and finish is top notch, for the money it's well worth it!
The bag seems quite durable, and is heavier than I had anticipated.
It is a large/tall bag, and is too tall for me (6'0") to swing a leg over when getting on (I can swing a leg over when getting off). I have to step over my seat to get on.
When the bag is empty, one nice piece is that it holds it's shape well. Not quite as well when expanded but why expand the bag if it's empty? This is a nice feature as trips with an empty floppy bag can become annoying.
I would recommend this bag if you are looking for a weekend/week long trip. It could possibly be used as a commuter bag as well but honestly may be a bit large for that unless you have a significant amount of cargo daily.
Much less expensive than other options. Not as waterproof -not that anything is. Not as durable. But, 1/3rd cost!
Love the look. Easy on. Easy off.
Much safer than hard-bags. K
-Stays on very well (at speeds well in excess of 100)
-Waterproof cover works well
-Sides and top stay rigid
-Bottom does not stay rigid, so you cannot unzip and expand it while it's mounted to the bike
-I wish there were a quick release system. It really doesn't take too long at all, but it could be faster.
Overall, great bag, would recommend.