Nelson Rigg AS-3000 Rain Suit
Two-piece touring rain suit features elastic suspenders to prevent the pants from riding down and a three quarter length jacket provides tons of overlap.
- Two-piece rain suit includes jacket and pants
- 100% waterproof soft Polyester outer shell with PVC backing
- Jacket has full-length zipper with VELCRO® brand storm flap
- Breathable mesh back lining with nylon lined sleeves
- Three large waterproof outer pockets
- Additional waterproof zippered mesh pocket that can also be used as a vent
- Full length adjustable zipped back ventilation system
- Soft corduroy inner collar with hood
- Comfort stretch elasticized belt adjusters
- Adjustable cuff with VELCRO® brand tab fasteners
- Easily accessed waterproof thigh pocket
- Reflective piping on both jacket and pants for night visibility
- Pants boast oversized zipper gussets
- Elasticized ankle cuff and boot stirrups
- Heat resistant material to protect legs from brief contact with hot parts
- Integrated seat panel to minimize slipping and add strength
- Adjustable elastic suspender straps
- 2 year warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / LG||RevZilla Item #889423||MFR. Product #409-004/AS3000BLK03LG/AS-3000-BLK-03-LG||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Nelson-Rigg Rain Gear Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Sleeve Length (in)||Jacket Waist (in)||Pant Waist (in)||Inseam (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.