Neken SFS Triple Clamps Yamaha YZ250F / YZ450F
Since 1990, Neken has been developing and perfecting their knowledge of tube bending technology and CNC machining to produce the highest quality products possible. Neken’s attention to detail and extremely high standards has quickly made them one of the most trusted brands within the Motocross and Supercross industry.
The Neken SFS (Smooth Feeling System) Triple Clamps are CNC machined from aerospace quality Tridium alloy for unmatched strength, precision and weight savings. Featuring the industry’s first hydraulic and pneumatic oil-dampened bar clamp, the SFS was designed to minimize arm-pump and improve riding comfort. Utilized by many of today’s top riders including Ryan Dungey, Dean Wilson, Ken Roczen and Marvin Musquin, the Neken SFS Triple Clamps deliver unrivaled performance and are a must have for anyone looking for the ultimate competitive edge.
- Air-adjustable, oil-dampened suspended handlebar clamp
- Offers 10mm of travel
- Improves riding comfort and decreases arm pump
- CNC machined from aerospace quality Tridium alloy
- 1-⅛” handlebar clamp included
- Pre-pressed Pivot Works lower bearing included
- Developed in collaboration with top US MX/SX and MXGP teams
- No service required
- Torque settings etched on clamps
- Patented in Europe and USA
- Anodized finish
Note: High-pressure air pump is required to adjust clamp pressure and is sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue / 22mm Offset||RevZilla Item #1073851||MFR. Product #0409026||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Blue / 25mm Offset||RevZilla Item #1092920||MFR. Product #0409030||AvailabilityAvailable: Ships in 3-5 business days|
- YZ85 2014-2017