Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
National Cycle VStream Tall Touring Windscreen Kawasaki Ninja 1000
National Cycle revolutionizes windscreen performance with the VStream® Windscreen! The patented "V" shape and advanced dimensional contours push the wind vortex away from the rider's head, resulting in a peaceful, quiet riding environment. The passenger's comfort is improved as well.
- Thick, sturdy FMR hardcoated Lexan® polycarbonate
- Height: 22.38 in. (56.8cm)
- Width: 17.00 in. (43.2cm)
- Uses existing mounting hardware for a direct replacement
- Retains full use of original windscreen height adjustment.
- DOT approved
- Covered by National Cycle's 3-Year Warranty
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Clear||RevZilla Item #849988||MFR. Product #N20107||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Monster 1100 2009-2010
- Monster 1100 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 S 2009-2010
- Monster 696 2008-2014
- Monster 796 2011-2014
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2012
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2012
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2017
- CB500F 2013-2017
- CB500X 2013-2015
- GL1800B Gold Wing F6B 2013-2016
- GL1800B Gold Wing F6B DLX 2013-2017
- NC700X 2012-2015
- NC700X ABS 2012-2015
- NT700V 2008-2012
- PCX150 2014-2018
- ST1300 2003-2012
- ST1300 ABS 2003-2012
- VFR1200 2010-2015
- Concours 14 ABS ZG1400 2008-2014
- Concours 14 ZG1400 2008-2013
- KLR650 2008-2018
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- Versys 1000 2015-2016
- Versys 650 2015-2016
- GSF1250S Bandit 2007-2012
- GSF1250S Bandit ABS 2007-2016
- M109R2 Boulevard 2008-2009
- M109R Boulevard 2006-2017
- M50 Boulevard 2009-2013
- M50 Boulevard Limited 2009-2012
- M50 Boulevard SE 2009-2012
- M90 Boulevard 2009-2013
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2017
- V-Strom 1000 2004-2012
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- V-Strom 650 2012-2016
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2016
- Tiger 800 2011-2014
- Tiger 800 XC 2011-2016
- Tiger 800 XCa 2015-2017
- Tiger 800 XCx 2015-2017
- Tiger 800 XR 2015-2017
- Tiger 800 XRt 2016-2017
- Tiger 800 XRx 2015-2017
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012-2015
- Trophy SE 2013-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I'm 5'9" tall, ride in an Aerostitch suit and Shoei Syncrotec helmet. The stock windshield left my head in clean air but my entire helmet was in the wind stream which also meant bugs and rain as well. In the highest position on the Ninja, the Vstream takes all the wind off the face of the helmet and my shoulders, leaving a bit of turbulence around the top of the helmet. If I let my head drop forward and down an inch or so I'm in a completely quiet air pocket. After spending about 20 minutes at freeway speeds in a moderate rainstorm I notice my upper body is mostly dry and the rain is hitting only the upper third of my face shield. My the height allows me to see the road surface a couple of bike lengths in front of the bike over the shield and the clear shield allows me to see even more than my stock sized dark smoke shield did. Another thing I noticed is that I felt warmer behind this shield than stock. I think because my shoulders and arms are in the quiet air pocket. This is just what I was looking for.
The shield is thicker than stock and, after I cleaned it up, the surfaces were all perfect. It came with a couple of areas of "goo" stuck to the shield. Sort of like tape or other adhesive residue. It cleaned off relatively easily leaving the shield perfectly clear except for an etched number and Vstream logo. Fitting to the Ninja was a breeze with all the mounting holes perfectly aligned. They are nice and big so there is some tolerance but the stock mounting bolts/washers completely covered all the holes.
All in all it's a nicely made shield that gets the job done. It will make my winter riding season much more comfortable than before.
Great screen much better than stock. The dark tint also makes the LCD display much easier to read and looks great on the metallic gray & black bike! Revzilla is fantastic to do business with as well.
With a 2014 Ninja 1000 ABS, this screen fits perfectly. It contours the dash, mounts to the exact hardware, and fits the profile of the bike. It looks as if it came straight from Kawasaki.
Very easy to install as it uses the same hardware. Unbolt the OEM screen, bolt on the new one.
2 months ago
over 2 years ago