Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$269.99 - $458.99
$299.99 - $509.99
Save $30.00 (10%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Mustang Wide Tripper Solo Seat For Harley Softail
The Wide Tripper is a good mix of custom-cut sculpted looks and all-day riding comfort. The saddle manages to support the rider for a day of long, hard riding, without appearing too thick or bulky. Further the custom look with some classic diamond stitching.
- Steel base with support wings holds up the full width of the foam bucket
- Detailed stitching in highly durable glove-soft synthetic leather
- Optional driver backrest is adjustable and removable
- Driver seat measures approximately 13 1/2" wide
- Made in the USA
Note: Solo and passenger seats are sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Diamond Solo Seat||RevZilla Item #1019036||MFR. Product #76812||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Smooth Solo Seat||RevZilla Item #1019040||MFR. Product #76810||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Smooth Solo Seat w/ Backrest||RevZilla Item #1019041||MFR. Product #79820||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Diamond Solo Seat w/ Backrest||RevZilla Item #1019042||MFR. Product #79821||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2015
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2015
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2006, 2007
This item is also available for 51 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2018
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2018
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2018
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2006
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016-2017
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2006
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
41 Customer Reviews
20 Questions & 28 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Browse 21 questions Browse 21 questions and 29 answers
I have 34 inch inseam and a lots of "back". Will this be comfortable for a long trip on 2015 softail deluxe?
BEST ANSWER: I have a 34 inch inseam as well and I purchased this seat for a trip from Washington to Sturgis. I think it has plenty of padding and will suit the long ride well. I am very satisfied with my purchase so far. So yes I think it will do you well for a long trip.
Would like to know if the DAY tripper passenger pillon Will fit with the WIDE tripper front solo seat as opposed to both being day or wide tripper seat combos?Would like wider front with narrower rear combo?