Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$413.10 - $426.60
$459.00 - $474.00
Save $45.90 (10%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Mustang Wide Original Seat For Harley Sportster
Wide touring comfort in a one-piece classic design that has stood the test of time because it feels as good as it looks - nothing beats the original!
- Wide one-piece seat covered in high quality vinyl
- Rear seat extends forward over the driver's bucket to give additional back support
- No-frills, vintage look with braided edge skirt
- Front width - 15"
- Rear width - 12"
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Vintage Smooth||RevZilla Item #865362||MFR. Product #75129||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Studded||RevZilla Item #865640||MFR. Product #75127||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1996-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002, 2003
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH1200 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1996-2003
This item is also available for 71 different models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-1995
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-1995
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2007-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2003
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2004-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-1995
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-1996
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2015
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2010-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2015
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2006
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-1990
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2006-2009
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2006-2010
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2010
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2011-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2007
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
19 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 12 Answers
Browse 11 questions Browse 11 questions and 12 answers
I see a few One-Piece Wide Vintage Touring Seats for a 2000 Harley Sportster 1200c. My question is, in your opinion, when does the back seat get to wide for a bike with a 130mm rear tire? You know the older narrower sportsers. Would 8", 11", or the big 12"er rear seat look the best? I wonder what would give me the most comfort while tieing the looks of the bike together... seems 12" would hang over the sides and look mammoth on such a narrow bike.... Front seat width isnt as much of an issue for me at this point..... Worried about the ol ladies butt right now :)
BEST ANSWER: I bought this seat for my 2012 Harley Davidson Sportster and it looks good on my bike but my tires are a little bit wider . you can't go wrong with a Mustang seat I have rode over 10 to 12 hours on the seat only stopping to get fuel and have no problems with being sore compared to my factory seat. I would suggest buy it and return it if you don't like the looks of it but I will tell you this once you start riding with this seat it will be hard to go back because this is one awesome seat .