Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Mustang DayTripper Seat For Harley Sportster With 4.5 Gallon Tank 2004-2019
Item: P258459 SKU:
Save $35.00 (10%)
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Shipping & Returns
Mustang One-Piece Day Tripper Seat for Harley Sportster 4.5 Gallon Gas Tank
Mustang's advanced comfort technology has been incorporated into this custom seat with detailed stitch work in the highly durable, synthetic glove-leather cover that makes the Day Tripper a real show winner.
- Ride low and still be comfortable at the end of the day
- Comfort foam interior
- 12" wide front
- 7" wide rear
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #865589||MFR. Product #76375||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2011-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2008
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
This item is also available for 103 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2003
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2003
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG2 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG3 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2019
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012-2019
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2019
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2019
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1998-2007
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2004-2007
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2019
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2019
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2010-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1987-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-1990
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2006-2009
- Softail Nostalgia FLSTN/I 1993
- Softail Special FLSTN/I 1994-1996
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005-2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1999
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2000-2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2006-2010
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1996-2003
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2010
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2007
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1200 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1996-2003
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2019
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
7 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 1 Answers
4.5 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Great seat even for the passenger.
I ordered this seat, because the stock seat sucks. It still has the low profile look but it let's you sit further back if you want and allows more leg extension. I have only gone on short trips so far but I do plan on a 7 hour trip to Vegas soon. Passenger says it is more comfotable then the stock seat. If she's happy then I'm happy.
September 16, 2015
2014 Harley Davidson Sportster Custom XL1200C
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
Worth the $$$
2016 XL883L and it's worth the money, while the 2016 has the redesigned the stock seat my butt literally fell asleep and this is coming from a hard GS500F for 5 years and a 250 prior to that. It had to go. Couple items of note, it does raise you up an inch and puts you back an inch; I have forward controls on with a 30" inseam - this can make it a bit of stretch. I have some mini floor boards on order and hopefully they alleviate the stretch. Seat is very grippy, I'm used to sliding my butt off the seat for tight u-turns etc, forget about it on this. Overall it's the best purchase yet. I replaced my stock at about 400 miles and at close to 1600 miles and I would recommend replacing it sooner because the stock would put my butt to sleep after 20 minutes and it made breaking the bike in a chore. Passenger comfort looks adequate and spacious, I wouldn't know...apparently passenger footpegs/rests are an add-on from Harley. SMH.
March 14, 2016