Sizing & Fit
MSR MAV-3 Legend 71 Helmet
The MSR MAV3 Legend 71 Helmet is a mid-priced helmet packed with many high-end features and classic graphics based off of the early style Motocross helmets similar to what Malcom Smith would have wore. Feedback from MSR's team riders was passed to their design team, resulting in the implementation and execution for a better fitting helmet. The helmet is comprised of a injection molded polycarbonate shell and a dual density EPS liner that is covered with top of the line SilverCool wicking material. This material helps eliminate perspiration and dries faster than other materials, it is also anti-microbial to help eliminate odors between washes. The shell design offers great ventilation, a reinforced chinbar, and a very large eye port designed for maximum field of vision and usage of OTG "over the glasses" style goggles.
- Made of injection molded polycarbonate
- Sculptured, dual density, EPS impact absorbing liner
- SilverCool moisture wicking liner is removable for washing
- SilverCool padding also reduces odor and is anti-microbial
- 9 intake and exhaust vents help keep you cool
- 4 eyebrow vents help evaporate sweat before it drips into eyes and goggles
- Wire mesh chinbar vent has foam filter
- Flexible rubber nose/cheek piece to help deflect roost
- Replacement visors sold separately
- Weight: 3.2 pounds, 1450 grams (size medium)
- Meets or exceeds the ECE 22-05 safety standard
- Meets or exceeds the D.O.T. FMVSS 218 safety standard
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / SM||RevZilla Item #1056136||MFR. Product #359591||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
MSR Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 0 Answers