Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
MRA Vario Touring Screen Windshield for BMW F700GS
The MRA VarioTouringScreen with adjustable spoiler reduces wind pressure and turbulence with an advanced aerodynamic design. The decrease in wind pressure and turbulence reduces rider fatigue, allowing you to rider longer and in total comfort. The adjustable spoiler allows riders to tailor the windshield to their specific height / riding position, creating a custom bubble of air around the rider.
- PMMA thermoplastic construction
- Direct bolt on replacement for stock screen
- Lower part of screen printed Black to hide rear of instrument cluster
- Spoiler adjusts without tools
- Spoiler redirects air flow over screen
- Overall dimensions: 345mm (13.58in)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Clear||RevZilla Item #1038580||MFR. Product #MRA.07.023.VT.0||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Grey Smoke||RevZilla Item #1038664||MFR. Product #MRA.07.023.VT.1||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Caponord 1200 ABS 2014-2016
- F650GS 2004-2007
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2004-2007
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F650GS Dakar 2004-2007
- F650GS Dakar 2008-2012
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2004-2007
- F650GS Dakar ABS 2008-2012
- F800GS 2008-2018
- F800GS Adventure 2013-2018
- F800S 2006-2013
- F800ST 2006-2013
- G650GS 2011-2016
- G650GS Sertao 2012-2014
- K1200R 2005-2008
- K1200S 2005-2008
- K1300R 2009-2010
- K1300S 2009-2016
- R1200GS 2013-2018
- R1200GS Adventure 2014-2018
- R1200R 2015-2018
- R1200RS 2015-2018
- S1000XR 2015-2018
- Spyder GS 2008-2009
- Spyder RS 2010-2015
- Spyder RS-S 2010-2015
- Spyder RT 2010-2015
- Spyder RT-S 2010-2015
- Spyder ST 2013-2015
- Spyder ST-S 2013-2015
- Multistrada 1000 DS 2003-2006
- Multistrada 1000S DS 2005-2006
- Multistrada 1100 2007-2009
- Multistrada 1100 S 2007-2009
- Multistrada 1200 2010-2012
- Multistrada 1200 2013
- Multistrada 1200 2015-2017
- Multistrada 1200 S 2010-2012
- Multistrada 1200 S 2013
- Multistrada 1200 S 2015-2017
- Multistrada 620 2005-2006
- Multistrada 620 Dark 2005-2006
- Multistrada 950 2017-2018
- Africa Twin CRF1000L 2016-2018
- CB500X 2013-2015
- CB500X 2016-2018
- CBR1100XX Super Blackbird 1996-2007
- NC700X 2012-2015
- NC700X 2016-2017
- NC700X DCT ABS 2012-2015
- NC700X DCT ABS 2016-2017
- NC750X 2018
- Varadero XL1000VA 2008-2010
- VFR1200X ABS 2016-2017
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 1998-2001
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2001
- VFR800 Interceptor 1998-2001
- VFR800 Interceptor 2002-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2001
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 2002-2013
- ER-6F 2009-2011
- KLR650 2008-2018
- Ninja 650R 2009-2011
- Versys 1000 LT 2015-2016
- Versys 650 2007-2009
- Versys 650 2010-2014
- Versys 650 2015-2016
- Versys-X 300 2017-2018
- ZRX1100 1997-2005
- ZRX1200 1997-2006
- ZZR1200 2002-2005
- GSF1200S Bandit 2006-2011
- GSF1250S Bandit 2007-2012
- GSF1250S Bandit ABS 2007-2016
- GSF650S Bandit 2005-2012
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 1999-2007
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2018
- SV1000S 2003-2009
- SV650S 2003-2009
- SV650S ABS 2003-2009
- V-Strom 1000 2004-2012
- V-Strom 1000 2014-2018
- V-Strom 1000 2002-2003
- V-Strom 1000XT 2018
- V-Strom 650 2012-2016
- V-Strom 650 2004-2011
- V-Strom 650 2017-2018
- V-Strom 650XT 2015-2016
- V-Strom 650XT 2017-2018
- Sprint ST 2005-2011
- Sprint ST 1999-2004
- Tiger 1050 2007-2013
- Tiger 900 1993-2000
- Tiger 955i 2001-2006
- Tiger Explorer 2012-2015
- Tiger Explorer XC 2012-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I am 5' 9'' using a comfort seat on the F700GS.
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
I don't know if all windscreens do that, as I said I don't usually ride after dark. It's distracting and means I'll avoid using high-beam at night, which is a safety issue. Fortunately my F700GS has a pretty good low-beam, unlike every other bike I've ever owned : )
The stock postage stamp screen on the F700 is really quite good. It is rigid, unlike this one which wobbles at high speed, and if it did reflect some of the high-beam the screen is so small it probably wouldn't be a problem.
I bought this screen for long distance touring and it seems to do everything I wanted of it (apart from the high-beam issue). I rode the F700 from Sydney back home in Northern NSW when I picked it up it last December and that stock BMW screen did give me a sore neck from holding my large head and helmet steady in the wind.
With this new screen I haven't had that problem, but maybe it's just that my neck muscles have adapted - who knows.
It seems also to keep a lot of the rain off me at 70kph and over, even as slow as 40 or 50kph it keeps my jacket dryer than my visor and boots in light rain.
1 year ago
3 min to install, one of them is to take the stock off.
adjusting the spoiler is a breeze -- i found that top position works best for me
i ordered it gray -- looks awesome on my 2015, white bike
i'm 5'7", 30" inseam. bike has low seat
took a 15 mile ride of mixed slow and highway speed.
body buffeting is greatly reduced -- very comfortable
at 30 - 50 mph the wind comes to about my forehead
at 70 - 80 wind is just below my eyes. i could open the visor a bit and it's quiet. open it fully and the wind comes pretty much into the eyes.
feedback to MRA -- two more inches would make it perfect functionally and still look good.
overall, definitely a keeper.