Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
MRA Racing Screen Windscreen Yamaha FZ-10
The MRA Racing Screen Windscreen was specifically designed to suit the needs and style of modern naked motorcycles. Cover up the back side of your gauges and give yourself a little slipstream effect with the MRA Racing Screen.
- Aerodynamic design
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight
- Includes installation kit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1181305||MFR. Product #4025066156719||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Clear||RevZilla Item #1181303||MFR. Product #4025066156696||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Smoke||RevZilla Item #1181304||MFR. Product #4025066156702||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
11 months ago
I would happily buy another one if they fix the problem.
As for use, I took it out for a spin, and I have mixed feelings about its function. At speed on the highway there is a lot of airflow right at shoulder height (I'm 6'0"). The plus side to this is that it is a constant stream, and doesn't buffet like the stock deflector, so it does feel kind of like being in a bubble once you acclimate to the sensation. I imagine that once summer hits, I will be grateful for this added cooling factor. That being said, I live in the PNW and it rains a lot, so I am not certain how this will fair with wind blowing rain right at my neck. Looks like it might be time for a collar gaiter.
8 months ago
Installation: installing the screen is only a task of removing four screws. BUT, you need to do the following to make sure the process is as painless as possible.
1. Masks sure you put the finishing washer on "the right side up". Refer to the instructions in PDF format provided by RevZilla. The high def color photo will depict the proper orientation the finishing washers should be.
2. In order to get the black cosmetic caps to "snap on" the four screws, YOU MUST TIGHTEN DOWN THE SCREWES EXTREMELY TIGHT! The finishing washers will only expand and "flip up" if you tighten down those screws with extreme force. I'm talking to the point you think you're going to crack the windscreen. Once you see the finishing washers expand and flip up, you can easily snap on the cosmetic caps.
The provided instructions don't mention anything about the above item 2 I listed. I wish they would. It would clear a lot of confusion up.
2 months ago
6 months ago
4 months ago
Honestly, I went with this screen because the Puig ones just look totally horrendous. Give makes a nice one too, but seemed too tall.
Took her out for a test run down the thruway right after install and it sends the wind-blast up about 4-5 inches if I had to guess. I'm 6'3" and as another reviewer said, just a little head tuck and you're in the bubble.
I can't speak to the durability yet, but it mounts solid and the plastic is prob 1/4-3/8" thick.
If you want a windscreen for your Fizzy, get this.
2 months ago