Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
MRA Double-Bubble Racing Screen Windshield for KTM 1290 Super Duke R / GT
The original Double-Bubble RacingScreen! The MRA “Double-Bubble” racing screen will help riders “tuck in” behind their bike’s screen, to increase top speeds. Instead of creating lift, it pulls the front of the bike onto the road. MRA motorcycle screens are manufactured from a unique and specially developed material - used by no other screen manufacturer.
- Shock resistant and shatterproof
- UV resistant to avoid clouding
- Resistant to most chemicals including Petroleum/Gasoline
- Aerodynamic design for improved airflow
- Reduces drag
- Enhances bike appearance
- Black gradient finish at front base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight (where applicable)
- Air intake slits – eliminates turbulence & reduce the vacuum effect (where applicable)
- Includes screen, mounting brackets and hardware
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Gloss Black||RevZilla Item #1038537||MFR. Product #MRA.04.003.R.8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Clear||RevZilla Item #1038535||MFR. Product #MRA.04.003.R.0||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey Smoke||RevZilla Item #1038533||MFR. Product #MRA.04.003.R.1||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- RSV4 2009-2013
- RSV4 FACTORY 2010
- RSV4 FACTORY APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 R 2010-2014
- RSV4 R APRC 2011-2014
- RSV4 RF 2015-2018
- RSV4 RR 2015-2018
- F800R 2015-2017
- K1200S 2005-2008
- K1300S 2009-2015
- S1000R 2014-2018
- S1000RR 2010-2014
- S1000RR 2015-2018
- 1199 Panigale 2012-2014
- 1199 Panigale R 2013-2015
- 1199 Panigale S 2012-2014
- 1199 Panigale S Tricolore 2012-2013
- 1299 Panigale 2015-2017
- 1299 Panigale S 2015-2017
- 1299 Superlegerra 2017
- 899 Panigale 2014-2015
- 959 Panigale 2016-2018
- Hyperstrada 2013-2015
- CBR1000RR 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR 2017-2018
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR ABS 2017-2018
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2011
- CBR1000RR SP 2017-2018
- CBR1000RR SP2 2017
- CBR600RR 2007-2012
- CBR600RR 2013-2019
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2012
- CBR600RR ABS 2013-2018
- CBR650F 2014-2018
- Grom MSX125 2014-2015
- 390 Duke 2015-2016
- Ninja 1000 2011-2014
- Ninja 1000 ABS 2017-2018
- Ninja 300 2013-2017
- Ninja 300 ABS 2013-2017
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2016-2018
- Ninja ZX-10RR 2017
- Ninja ZX-14R 2014-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2018
- Z1000 ABS 2014-2016
- Z1000SX 2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago
+Directs wind away from my torso
+Blocks bugs/road grime from dirtying up my jacket
-Redirects wind into my helmet (unless I lean forward)
-Detracts from the bike's looks
Also, there is already precious little room for any mounted accessories on the bike, and although I don't have anything of the sort it's worth noting that this may make that even more of a challenge.
While installation wasn't difficult, I felt that one of the steps was a little lacking in its description and was a bit frustrated until I managed to figure out what it was implying to do. If you're smarter than me, it shouldn't take more than maybe a half hour to install (I was around the 1 hour mark).
Overall, the windshield performs almost exactly as I expected for a naked bike. It's not going to stop the rain, and you'll still feel plenty of wind, but at speeds above 100 mph I can at least lean forward and not feel like the wind is going to push me off the bike. Worth the purchase if you need one.
1 month ago
1 year ago