Sizing & Fit
Motonation Pursang Tourventure Hi-Viz Jacket
Whether you are riding 'round the continent or just across your state, the Motonation Pursang is the ¾ length riding jacket for you. The Pursang feature both a removable thermal liner and a removable Reissa waterproof liner that zips in between the outer shell and thermal liner, so no matter the weather, you are prepared. The hook and loop and snap secured wind and water flap covers a 2-way, heavy duty YKK zipper. Neoprene is used in the collar and cuffs for comfort. Ready to go riding? The Motonation Pursang Jacket is the one you'll reach for, again and again.
- 4 zippered chest and shoulder vents, 2 zippered vents in the upper arms combine with 2-way sleeve zippers for maximum air flow
- 2 large rear zip open lateral vents
- 100% polyester anti-bacterial mesh lining
- Features a removable and washable thermal liner
- Removable Reissa waterproof liner zips in between the outer shell and thermal liner
- Multiple stitched seams are featured in all impact areas for maximum tear resistance
- Removable high impact CE approved dual-density protective armor on elbows and shoulders
- 8mm thick memory foam back pad
- Neoprene is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort with button closure
- Hook and loop collar tie back for riding comfortably with the collar open
- Reflective striping is used on the arms as well as across the back of the jacket for increased visibility
- YKK zippers with long zipper pulls used throughout
- 2-way, heavy duty YKK entry zipper
- Hook and loop and snap secured wind and water flap over the main two-way entry zipper
- Dual sleeve gather snaps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Adjustable hook and loop waist straps
- Pre-curved arms for a more natural fit and maximum riding comfort
- Two upper and two lower front horizontal entry outer pockets, two fleece lined hand warmer pockets and a large rear pocket that can hold the thermal liner once removed
- Three interior pockets including a waterproof wallet pocket on the shell and a mobile phone pocket plus 1 interior pocket incorporated into the thermal liner
- 8” YKK zipper for jacket-to-pant attachment
- Neoprene cuffs secured with a two-way zipper and hook and loop for a perfect fit
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1480058||MFR. Product #MNTTPSFLYL3S||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style MD / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1480059||MFR. Product #MNTTPSFLYL4M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LG / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1480060||MFR. Product #MNTTPSFLYL5L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1480061||MFR. Product #MNTTPSFLYL6XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 2XL / Hi-Viz Yellow||RevZilla Item #1480062||MFR. Product #MNTTPSFLYL7XXL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 weeks of lead time prior to shipment|
Motonation Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
19 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 5 Answers