Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Moose Racing XCR Jacket
- Dual layer stretch nylon chassis is durable, waterproof, breathable, and performs well in all conditions
- Seven zippered intake and exhaust vents regulate body temperature
- Durable high denier nylon panels in high wear areas
- Ergonomic sleeve design with stretch panels create comfortable no bind fit
- Internal polyester mesh liner wicks moisture and improves comfort
- Dual layer waterproof materials
Note: XCR Pants sold separately
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #971863||MFR. Product #29200393||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #971864||MFR. Product #29200394||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #971865||MFR. Product #29200395||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #971866||MFR. Product #971866||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #971867||MFR. Product #971867||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #971868||MFR. Product #29200398||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
No it does not have back or elbow protection. The elbows are reinforced with heavier material though. A word of caution regarding fit...I wanted to wear this jacket over my Acerbis body armor so I contacted Moose to ask how generous of a fit it is. They said I should have no problem and to order the same size as I would normally take in a regular jacket. So I ordered a large and there was now way I could wear it over the armor. I Called Moose back and explained the issue and they said an XL should work then. Revzilla was really good about returning the large and exchanging for an XL. I just got the XL and its no better. Its longer in the arms and body about the same size in the diameter of the sleeves and shoulders so still no good. Too bad because I love the jacket otherwise and can't seem to find anything else like it. Not sure why they would make an off road jacket that you can't wear armor under. If you have very thin armor it may work for you.