Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Moose Racing Power Commander V Husqvarna TR650 Strada / Terra
Get the ultimate power and performance out of your machine with the Moose Racing Power Commander V.
- Reduced size from PCIII usb (less than half of the size of Power Commander III)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- For use on 2009 and up applications
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear/Speed input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%)
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- Made in USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Moose Racing Power Commander V Husqvarna TR650 2013-2014||RevZilla Item #893628||MFR. Product #23-012M||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This item is also available for 30 different models
- F650GS 2008-2012
- F650GS ABS 2008-2012
- F700GS 2013-2015
- F800GS 2008-2013
- G450X 2009-2011
- G650GS 2012-2015
- G650 Xchallenge 2009
- G650 Xcountry 2009
- G650 Xmoto 2009
- HP2 Megamoto 2009
- R1200GS 2005-2009
- R1200GS 2010-2012
- R1200GS Adventure 2005-2009
- R1200GS Adventure 2010-2012
- Hypermotard 2013-2014
- Hypermotard 1100 2007-2009
- Hypermotard 1100 EVO 2010-2011
- Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP 2010-2012
- Hypermotard 1100 S 2007-2009
- Hypermotard 796 2010-2012
- Hypermotard SP 2013-2014
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 0 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
Just simply works!
It made a huge difference it how my TR650 pulls and idles. So smooth and predictable now.
June 17, 2013
2013 Husqvarna TR650 Terra