Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Note: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to light scratches and dents on the top and bottom of both footpegs. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Moose Racing Onyx Footpegs KTM / Husqvarna / Husaberg
The Moose Racing Onyx Footpegs were designed for the less aggressive rider in search of increased grip with very minimal boot wear. With a larger platform area than most stock footpegs and a rounded tooth design, the Moose Onyx pegs maintain grip in varying conditions thanks to the slightly convex shape of the platform which also offers better boot positioning when shifting and braking. Some models are offered with standard and ½” rear offset which is beneficial to taller riders attempting to eliminate the cramped feeling of the stock peg position.
- Constructed from cast, heat treated and hardened stainless steel
- Rounded tooth design provides excellent traction while reducing wear on boots
- Less aggressive platform reduces boot damage often caused by sharper pegs
- Platform measures 57mm wide and 90mm long
- Slightly convex platform for better boot positioning and grip when leaning forward or back
- Radiused design raises center row of teeth to ease braking, shifting, and weight transfer
- Flat black powder coated finish
- Utilizes OEM springs and hardware (unless noted)
- Made in the USA
Note: Fitment is for rider footpegs only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard||RevZilla Item #1133020||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.