Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Michelin Power Supersport EVO Tires
Michelin Power Supersport EVO Rear Tires
The Michelin Power Supersport EVO tires are yet another leap in performance, with enhanced front tire agility for greater confidence, plus a rear tire that benefits from Michelin ACT technology developed for the Michelin Power Cup Evo and Michelin Power Slick Evo ranges.
The adaptable 'low pressure' casing ensures a bigger contact patch for better grip and high performance on the track. It allows you to decrease the cold pressure to 30psi for the front and 24.6psi for the rear (or 21psi for the rear when using tire warmers) (Recommended for track use only).
- Excellent handling from an optimized front tire profile that improves feel and confidence
- 2CT (Two Compound Technology) front tire construction
- Rear tire features new 2CT+ compound technology for added stability and handling even at full lean
- Incorporates ACT (Adaptive Casing Technology) developed from Michelin race tires
- Outstanding grip in wet or dry conditions
- Adaptable low-pressure tire casing ensures a larger contact patch for added grip and higher performance when used on race tracks
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #1034896||MFR. Product #67690||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1034897||MFR. Product #5579||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #1034899||MFR. Product #24602||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #1034900||MFR. Product #00926||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 200/55ZR17 78W||RevZilla Item #1034901||MFR. Product #14958||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Rear / 180/60ZR17 75W||RevZilla Item #1034951||MFR. Product #7106||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Michelin's cold tire pressure recommendation: 30psi, front/25psi, rear.
If you have/want to run warmers, you certainly can. Michelin recommends a lower pressure for the rear, 22psi, when using warmers.
A main benefit for using warmers at track days is that you can pretty much fly right from the git-go. Add up those initial laps previously spent bringing tires up to temp at the start of each session and, at the end of the day, it's like a whole other session worth of balls-to-the-wall.