Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Michelin Pilot Street Radial Front Tires
The Michelin Pilot Street Radial brings the radial revolution to small and medium-size bikes!
Radial architecture that enables improved overall response and handling as well as unrivaled performance over the long term, compared with a same-size cross-ply tire. A 100% silica rubber compound that delivers the best wet grip in its category, for a safe, sporty ride. The Pilot Street Radial tires are derived directly from Michelin's radial Sport Touring ranges and features tread borrowed from the Michelin Pilot Road 2, giving the motorcycle an attractive, sporty appearance.
The Pilot Street Radial features a slightly sharper profile to ensure excellent driving precision under normal riding conditions and a steeper shoulder for steering accuracy when camber angle increases.
- Optimized groove tread pattern
- Tread pattern designed to minimize uneven wear and maximize mileage while enhancing wet weather performance
- Variable groove width along the tread pattern
- High silica content for increased wet grip without sacrificing tire life
- Precision handling with high level of rider feedback
- Superior longevity compared to a primary bias-ply competitor
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 110/70R17 54H||RevZilla Item #938253||MFR. Product #23127||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I rode in the wet one day and they performed fine. Still ride with caution, but I trust these tires far more than my OEM ones.
The grip on the pilot streets isn't great, but its good enough. You can feel the tire search for grip on tar snakes an painted lines. I still have confidence to rub off the chicken strips in the canyons and keep up with friends on larger bikes in the tighter sections.
This is a great tire for a long tread life and OK grip.
I've ridden through the rain numerous times on these tires, and felt no slippage. I've put about a thousand miles on them so far, and the tread looks great.
Also, RevZilla shipped them very quickly and they arrived in top notch condition. Thanks!
1 year ago