Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Michelin Pilot Road 3 Front Tires
Building on the tremendous reputation Michelin has built over the years, the Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tire is the successor to the award winning Pilot Road 2. With the Michelin Pilot Road 3 Motorcycle Tire you are really getting 2 tires in 1, by integrating a soft rubber compound on the tread shoulders with a wear-resistant compound down the middle, Michelin gives you the best of both worlds. The Pilot Road 3 is a dual compound sport-touring radial tire.
Revolutionary X-Sipes technology maximizes wet traction
- Michelin’s newest technology delivers all-weather performance without compromising tread life or handling
- Patented innovation resulting from years of research and development
- Sipes increase the tread's drainage capacity
- Sipes generate pressure at the edges of the sipe blade, which helps to break through water film
Two compound technology combines tread life and cornering grip
- 2CT incorporated into all tire sizes, front and rear
- Wider soft-compound shoulders on the front tire, compared to its predecessor
High performance and environmentally sound
- 100% non-aromatic-oil rubber compound
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR18 59W||RevZilla Item #754491||MFR. Product #30306||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 110/70ZR17 54W||RevZilla Item #754492||MFR. Product #22997||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #754493||MFR. Product #36108||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #754494||MFR. Product #37115||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 110/80ZR18 58W||RevZilla Item #754495||MFR. Product #31794||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
9 months ago
These bad boys made my ride feel like a whole different bike! Much smoother ride, along with much smoother (and QUICKER) and controllable hard stops. Its like they eat the pavement for breakfast. I feel 100% more confident going into leans with these. Night and day difference. I'll be looking into another when the time comes. unless, of course.. they only get better! :D
(ABS). The factory OEM tires lasted about 8,000 miles (very soft compund). I researched and came down to buying either the PR3's or the Avon Storms. Bought the PR3's from Revzilla. My NT weighs about 580 lbs, I weigh 165, and I ride 1-up with touring gear, so the saddlebags and top box are full, and I have additional gear strapped to the pax seat. I ride about 50/50 Interstates/sweeper or twisty roads. My front PR3 got over 20,000 miles. My rear PR3 got 18,000 miles. I currently have over 50K miles on my NT and just purchased my third set of PR3's. Retail MSRP they are VERY expensive. But the Revzilla prices for them can't be beat. You will definitely get your money's worth out of them, regardless of where you ride with them. Plus, they are outstanding in rain/wet weather riding. Very stable and very well made.
Since my experience with them, I recommended them to several other riders on the forum I belong to. Many of them also ended up buying them, not only for their NT's but for other "street" bikes they owned. They are all very satisfied with them.