Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Michelin Pilot Road 2 Rear Tires
Michelin incorporate two contradictory traits in one tire with the MotoGP-derived 2CT technology that uses two distinct rubber compounds to achieve the best of both worlds.
- The ideal balance Independent tests confirm the Pilot Road 2 offers better wet grip and longer tread life than any of its competitors
- 180/55 ZR 17 rear also available in a 'B' version, specifically designed for loaded sport touring or riding two-up
- Innovative front and rear tread designs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 160/60ZR17 69W||RevZilla Item #270280||MFR. Product #17793/N17793||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 180/55ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #270278||MFR. Product #34584||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 190/50ZR17 73W||RevZilla Item #270277||MFR. Product #71664||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I put these on my '02 VFR and set out for MI from OR on a 6k mile trip. Twisties in OR, and CO and CA. The other 9 states were flat out boring. Boring, but fast. Mix in an average freeway speed of 92 mph and a backroad speed in the high 70's, and you should be blowing through tires quickly, at least cupping right? No.
I recently took the VFR in to my usual shop and the guy was adamant I would need to replace my tires after 6k. I said, "No, really they're like new" and he said that they would need to be replaced. Fine, whatever, I'll show you I thought. I brought it down for a service and he looked at the tires and he said "You're right, you don't need new tires". NO @#$@! I still have nubs in places and I was leaning it all through CO and OR, and flat spots are non existent.
Bottom line. Get this tire. It's grippy enough for street and works awesome in the rain. Never had a slip issue on any corner and it warmed up well in cold morning starts. If you want a race tire, and actually race, get one. If you want real world use and longevity, don't mess around, just get these.
over 3 years ago
-Extremely comfortable taking corners tighter than stock rubber (Even Wet just not as comfortable as dry lol)
-Feels like it grips 10x better now
-Comfortable on the freeway
-Looks like they will last but will have to see for myself in a thousand miles
All in all, would purchase again
Springs coming...stay safe.