Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Front Tires
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires add two-compound technology to the already renowned Pilot® Power range. While 2CT technology originated in MotoGP racing, Pilot® Power 2CT tires are intended for the most demanding sportbike riders, who use their bikes both on the road and for track days. Its tread surface is divided into three separate areas, incorporating two different rubber compounds. This helps provide numerous benefits in terms of dry grip, lean angle, handling and progressive acceleration and braking on wet surfaces.
- Real Moto GP technology from the tire company that has won 15 consecutive GPWorld Championships
- 20% softer rubber mix on the edges of the tread yields phenomenal cornering grip
- Unprecedented lean angles: 51.2 degrees in the dry on Michelin's test track
- Precise handling and feedback
- Track Day tire that is equally at home on the road
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 110/70ZR17 54W||RevZilla Item #1083247||MFR. Product #18441||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #270448||MFR. Product #24566||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 120/70ZR17 58W||RevZilla Item #270447||MFR. Product #36963||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
So as soon as my rear tires got bald, I ordered front and rear Michelin Pilot Power 2CT Tires. I love these tires!! I live up in the hills with slight curvy twisty turns. They perform very well and grip well! Really good for my daily commute. Definitely going to order them again when my tires go bald in the future.
I've only put about 300 miles on these tires, so far. They're really sticky, on the street. As, for dirt...these are road tires, so normal street tire dirt challenges. I haven't ridden, in the rain, so I can't rate that, yet. I haven't really put enough miles on them, yet, so I can't rate the tread life, but so things are looking good.