Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Metzeler Tourance Rear Tire
The Metzeler Tourance dual sport tires were developed and tuned for today's big, modern, street-oriented Enduro bikes. These tires allow you to take your touring-configured enduro bike for longer rides with great grip and maximum mileage while on the street.
- Lets you take your touring-configured enduro bike for longer rides
- Radial tires feature twin layer, 4-ply diagonal tire carcass construction
- 85% On / 15% Off
- Radial front and rear tires feature Metzeler's 0° Steel Radial belt technology
- Maximum mileage on the street and great traction also on light off-road surfaces thanks to the specific compound
- Tire compound provides long mileage, stable handling and touring comfort on road; tread design also handles light off-road riding
- Optimized tread design reduces rolling noise
- MAW (Metzeler Advanced Winding) Technology
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 120/90-17 64S TL||RevZilla Item #1127133||MFR. Product #1012200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 130/80R17 65H TL||RevZilla Item #454649||MFR. Product #1012000||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 140/80R17 69H TL||RevZilla Item #454650||MFR. Product #1012100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 150/70R17 69V TL||RevZilla Item #454677||MFR. Product #1127900||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 170/60R17 72H TL||RevZilla Item #1196767||MFR. Product #2763500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
And, not too long ago I had to do a perform a panic stop while turning on a raining day because the car in front of me crashed and I was just overwhelmed about how fast my bike stopped with out giving signs of wanting to skid.
You can't get better examples of great performance and traction. Really great tires!
So, since I don't do any SuperCross style riding on my GSA, the Tourance tires are perfect. I ride at least 5 days a week in all weather conditions fairly aggressively.
On the way back from St.Louis, MO in 2014, I took a detour at knoxville, KY and road the Dragon (uP and down) with my bike loaded for bear. The Tourance tires handled the hair-pins with ease. There was never a time where I question the tires in any of the 318 curves. (lots of throttle and bunch of heavy braking)
I just finished up a 2 week trip to Pampano Beach, FL in mid August '15 and my rear tire is finally finished. They held up well for about 12K with my riding style. For a rider that rides less aggressive I would expect to see this tire last at least another 5k. With my new set of Tourance I am going to add Dyna Beads and see if increase the tread life a little. I will keep you posted.
over 2 years ago
made in china stamp on it. Thanks, Dave
What have been your experience with this tire fully loaded and 2up in the rain? I'm not a peg scraper but need confidence in the rain. Wife and I are taking a few 5k trips next year with very little off road.
Thanks for any feedback.