Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$113.80 - $152.46
$197.95 - $234.95
Save $84.15 (43%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
Metzeler Tourance EXP Tires
Metzeler Tourance EXP are the most street oriented enduro tire for big Adventure bikes.
- Improved carcass structures for enhanced straight line stability at high speed with smooth rolling characteristics for long distance journeys
- Perfect combination of long mileage capability for extended touring use and great traction also on off-road surfaces thanks to the specific all-round compound
- Great grip at all lean angles with light and precise handling make riding easier in all weather conditions
- Metzeler’s patented 0° steel belt technology on the front and rear tire provides great straight line and braking stability
- Maximum precision in the curves and excellent bump absorption also in fully loaded conditions
- Superior compound for high grip on wet and dry surfaces: the perfect combination for long distance journeys
- New tread pattern engineered to ensure best on-road performance in all weather conditions and traction on light off road surfaces
- MAW (Metzeler Advanced Winding) technology
- Usage: 95% ON / 5% OFF
- TL Tubeless
- TT Tube Type Tire
- C-Spec indicates OEM for Yamaha Super Tenere
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 110/80R19 59V TL C Spec||RevZilla Item #747261||MFR. Product #1996100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 90/90-21 54S TT||RevZilla Item #895331||MFR. Product #1815900||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 150/70R17 69V TL||RevZilla Item #602903||MFR. Product #1998700||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80-17 65S TT||RevZilla Item #895332||MFR. Product #1816200||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
16 Customer Reviews
1 Questions & 2 Answers
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 11 answers
Why did you choose this?
Price was right at Revzilla! Very nice tire - nice balance between wear, quietness, traction.
F800GTDriver on Aug 17, 2015
What does the "C-Spec" on some of the sizes mean?
BEST ANSWER: If you see a letter and number combo listed after a tire size, that is a tire ‘service description’. Like '67H', for example. Service descriptions all have a load and speed index, which are easily converted from a number of commonly available tables. There is also additional, optional information which can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. It’s sometimes information that the tire producer gives to further clarify what the tire belongs on, or what job the tire was designed to do.. Often, a letter will indicate a reinforced tire for greater carrying capacity, or slightly different tread designed specifically for a model of motorcycle. Michelin Pilot Road 3s are a good current example of this – the ‘B’ service description denotes a tire with extra sidewall stiffeners added.