Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Metzeler Tourance EXP Tires
Metzeler Tourance EXP are the most street oriented enduro tire for big Adventure bikes.
- Improved carcass structures for enhanced straight line stability at high speed with smooth rolling characteristics for long distance journeys
- Perfect combination of long mileage capability for extended touring use and great traction also on off-road surfaces thanks to the specific all-round compound
- Great grip at all lean angles with light and precise handling make riding easier in all weather conditions
- Metzeler’s patented 0° steel belt technology on the front and rear tire provides great straight line and braking stability
- Maximum precision in the curves and excellent bump absorption also in fully loaded conditions
- Superior compound for high grip on wet and dry surfaces: the perfect combination for long distance journeys
- New tread pattern engineered to ensure best on-road performance in all weather conditions and traction on light off road surfaces
- MAW (Metzeler Advanced Winding) technology
- Usage: 95% ON / 5% OFF
- TL Tubeless
- TT Tube Type Tire
- C-Spec indicates OEM for Yamaha Super Tenere
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 110/80R19 59V TL C Spec||RevZilla Item #747261||MFR. Product #1996100||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 90/90-21 54S TT||RevZilla Item #895331||MFR. Product #1815900||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 150/70R17 69V TL||RevZilla Item #602903||MFR. Product #1998700||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Rear / 130/80-17 65S TT||RevZilla Item #895332||MFR. Product #1816200||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Shipping was superfast, and as always rezilla has the best prices.
Being honest with myself, going with 95% - 5% was right choice. While I wish for off the beaten track rides, I commute on my bike as much as possible.
What they are not good for is 8 inch deep mud . pretty much everything else , I'm fine with them. LOL
OK so I have two Triumphs . one Bonnie, and one Exp 1200 and the EXP's came on the big bike and I got 10 K miles on the first set and I'm about 5 K into the second set on them and other than the popular crit of being a bit noisy in the curvy bits their is very little to criticize about these wonderfully stable long wearing great cornering and decent forest road performance.
I've actually done some serious off road work with them on a BMW 800 I no longer ride and they were oK as long as the going wasn't pure mud.
What I DO like about them is the cornering capably . I do NOT ride as aggressive as I used to but these tires I've done some pretty good lean angles when I rode more aggressively and not once did they low side . The tread seems to be very sticky on the sides and there were times when all the chicken strips just disappeared.
I have NOT experienced the kind of cupping on high mileage ones that I experienced on some Battle wings , and I am a fan those in spite of all the bad mouthing they get , my brother has milked over 14K miles on a set with his V Strom. Now he is not an aggressive rider AT ALL. For him it is all about economy. Hight mpg and miles per tire is what he is all about./ and we are both senior citizens so you can figure the reason we are so cheap. LOL
OK go buy a set . Take it easy on the jack rabbit starts and anyone should be able to get well over six to ten K miles on a set of them if kept properly inflated and you don't burn them off with acceleration rates like a moto gp starting grid.
Problem is I was also as confident on the standard Tourances which lasted at least 50%+ longer than the EXPs. Tires were pretty worn by 6k miles and hydroplaned a lot in their worn condition. Tread is completely gone at 7k in the center but pushed it against my better judgement to 8k while on a 2k mile trip. Frankly they were scary past 7k miles, following every road groove. For comparison the standard Tourances and the Pirelli Scorpion Trails lasted for 12k+ without the handling issues. The Pirellis were not so good off road but the standard Tourances were great everywhere except mud.
Nothing lasts forever though, especially tires.
I found this tire online and it seemed to be a good fit for my V-Strom.
I have to say I couldn't be happier with the ride and the quality.
At highway speeds they would make an annoying waah waah waah and become pretty vibey due to the wear.
From other reviews, they seem to last OK on some other bikes, but I wouldn't purchase them again for mine.