Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Metzeler Roadtec Z8 Interact Front Tires
The new Metzeler Roadtec Z8 Interact allows the rider to keep everything under control. The Road Tec Z8 follows the rider's instincts with a sublime blend of precise and effortless handing. The wet weather handling of motorcycle tires, and especially the braking performance in wet conditions, is becoming an increasingly important feature demanded by the sport-touring rider. This rider requirement occurs especially if it rains suddenly and a high level of security is needed. Metzeler designed the Z8 with the demands of modern sport riders in mind.
- Multi Zone Tension technology, new updated tread profiles and functional tread pattern place the Z8 Roadtec Interact at the top of the sport touring tire class
- M-Spec tires feature a bi-compound design
- 8% wider final footprint area than its predecessor due to the variation of steel belt tensions and a strategically placed tread pattern which optimizes pressures in the footprint area
- 0° Steel Radial technology
- MAW (Metzeler Advanced Winding) technology
- The profile shape, inspired by the Greek letter "Pi", maximizes the flexibility of the profile, thus ensuring an optimum tire footprint under in all conditions
- The 3-zone-tension Interact ™ Technology gives outstanding mileage and sporty cornering grip
- FCM (Fine Carbon Mix) High Silica compound with Nano particles ensures performance and safety in all weather conditions
- Innovative tread pattern, a widened and more elliptical footprint and a host of wear-resistant technologies not normally seen in motorcycle tires give the Roadtec Z8 Interact its best-in-segment mileage and optimal wet performance throughout the tires life
- New patented tread pattern with strategically placed longitudinal central grooves provide ideal drainage for more than 3/4 of all lean angles in the wet. The remaining tread grooves work to add tread flexibility, extending the footprint for stability in the dry
- Updated design improves wear regularity which gives riders the benefit of a consistent riding performance across the tires entire life
- E Spec tire is OE on Honda NC700X
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 55W||RevZilla Item #747268||MFR. Product #2068900||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR18 59W||RevZilla Item #747269||MFR. Product #2185900||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W M Spec||RevZilla Item #874652||MFR. Product #2283600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 110/70ZR17 54W||RevZilla Item #894089||MFR. Product #2186100||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 110/80ZR18 58W||RevZilla Item #894090||MFR. Product #2185800||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W E||RevZilla Item #894091||MFR. Product #2126600||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 120/60ZR17 M Spec||RevZilla Item #1037704||MFR. Product #2491200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 110/80ZR18 M Spec||RevZilla Item #1037705||MFR. Product #2491500||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR18 M Spec||RevZilla Item #1037706||MFR. Product #2491400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Front / 110/70ZR17 M Spec||RevZilla Item #1037714||MFR. Product #2491300||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
over 2 years ago
Three days after ordering it's at my door, great product fast shipping.
1 year ago
Once the tires heated up they performed fantastic. My bike never handle so good. On my second ride with a passenger the bike was even better. Do your self a favor and get some for your bike. You won't regret it.
With just over 7k miles on them, the rear tire is probably good for another 1k to 2k and the front tire should last another 1k, maybe more. That is not bad for a sport touring tire that has such good traction. Tread wear has been even with no cupping or other defects.
After doing a lot of research, I have decided to use the same tires when these ones are worn out. There does not appear to be a tire on the market that is any better for sport touring.