Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Memphis Shades Road Warrior Fairing For Harley
The Memphis Shade Road Warrior fairing has stylish coverage with clean lines and smooth curves. A variety of windshield heights and colors as well as model-specific mounting kit sold separately.
- Sturdy construction with a Class A finish on the outside
- 19" width with a cutout for a 5 3/5" headlight
- Easy installation
- Made in the USA
Note: Windshield and mounting kit are not included. Designed for use with Memphis Shades headlight extension block, sold separately. May require relocation of fork tube mounted turn signals.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1209077||MFR. Product #MEM7371||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2017
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-2007
- Wide Glide FXWG 1980-1986
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
7 months ago
So far she is pleased with the fairing and I guess that's what really matters. I thought it was a bit pricey but it seems to be priced similarly to other fairings. With all of the mounting hardware and the windshield it was close to $500.
Installation was easy and took a bit more than an hour. With around 800 miles riding with the fairing there haven't been any problems.
It definitely helps keep the wind off. Depending on what kind of helmet you have that could be good or bad. If you have full face it won't flow air as well as it did without it. That's not problem and to be expected.
One thing to note was we had a hard time deciding on which height windshield to buy. I made cardboard template to account for the height of the fairing with shield and had my wife make sure she could look over it in her normal riding position.
6 months ago
4 months ago
6 months ago
Does provide minor wind buffering but nothing major - consider other options if this is your main concern. With that said, it does do an adequate job deflecting rain.
6 months ago