Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Memphis Shades Cafe Fairing For Harley Dyna And Sportster
If you're trying to throw a funky spin on your sled, or maybe shooting for a throwback 'club bike' look, the Cafe Fairing by Memphis Shades would be a pretty necessary ingredient. High quality is a hallmark of Memphis Shades products, and the Cafe Fairing is no exception. Its slick, one-piece construction looks and works great.
- One piece construction
- Machined 'witness line' outlines windshield, with lower section black inside
- Class-A black ready-to-paint finish outside
- Made of aircraft-grade Lucite with a “factory finish” that looks great as is or can be easily painted
- Approximately 7" from the top of the headlight bezel to the top of the fairing
Note: Model-specific mounting kit required for installation (sold separately).
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Memphis Shades Cafe Fairing For Harley Dyna / Sportster 1986-2018||RevZilla Item #905665||MFR. Product #MEM7301||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986, 1987, 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street 500 XG500 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street 750 XG750 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
It looks FANTASTIC. And up around 70-80 mph, which is what I usually ride at on the highway, it moves the wind off my chest and redirects it around my arms and up over my shoulders/under my armpits. I don't get any migraine-inducing wind buffeting vibration that i used to get with my M.S. Sportshield that came with the bike. I'm 6'2" and ride with forward controls, so I can be a sail sometimes. It's much easier riding now, but I do catch a lot of drag with my arms. Unavoidable.
Install was easy UP TO A POINT. Assembly is no problem, just make sure that the rubber grommets are installed correctly (one flange on each side of the fairing. You have to really smoosh them in there.). Fine tuning the brackets to fit the bike around the headlight took the most time and cursing. Back and forth, back and forth.
I'm never taking this fairing off LOL, if those fork-mounted brackets have to be adjusted again i'll flip out.
I love it so far though (at least through 24 hours of ownership).
1 year ago
11 months ago
1 year ago
However, your head will still receive airflow. And all the bugs that were going to end up on your chest, are now redirected to your face.
Installation was pretty easy. You do have to relocate a few cables. Nothing to cut though, just rerouting around the handlebars. The quick release kit (sold separately) does come with a couple of hand tools, but you'll really want to use more substantial tools, as what they provide is pretty much worthless.
I gave the product a four based on price. The quick release hardware is nearly as expensive as the fairing, pushing the total to $300.
3 months ago
4 months ago
9 months ago