Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$689.95 - $759.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
MagnaFlow 4" Performer 2-Into-1 Exhaust For Harley Touring
The Performer 2-into-1 system is engineered with stainless steel, coated non-bluing, stepped head pipes for optimal torque and horsepower gains through the power band. A 4” muffler body with MagnaFlow’s signature Pro-Flow, 3-step perforated core delivers power and performance you can feel over stock. The precision channeled, gloss black end cap helps define the style of the Performer. The Performer delivers smooth, throaty sound quality with reduced decibels at cruising RPMs. Comes with 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor ports that allow for maximum tuning options. The bold 2 1/2" full coverage heat shields gives the Performer a powerful stance on your bike.
- 2-Into-1 performance
- Stainless steel stepped head-pipes
- Torque and horsepower gains
- Pro-Flow 3-step core
- Smooth throaty sound quality
- 2 1/2" full coverage heat shields
- 12mm and 18mm O2 sensor ports
- 4" Gloss black channeled end cap
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1087745||MFR. Product #7212902||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #1087744||MFR. Product #7211507||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2007-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2007-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007, 2008, 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2007-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2007-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
2 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
2.5 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
3.0 / 5
3.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
Ease Of Install
1.0 / 5
Fit & Finish
2.0 / 5
Product has possibilities if problems were fixed.
Recently installed the chrome version on an 11 Street Glide. It looks pretty good and sound is ok. That's all the good stuff to report. Fit was not great. Got it on but I've installed a lot of 2-1's that fit much better. The coating on the header should be omitted where the muffler slips on. Just about have to drive it on as is. Worst issue is the 18mm O2 bung placement. Per O2 sensor manufacturer Bosch, they should be positioned with the sensor tips tilted 10 deg. minimum down so they don't retain moisture. These bungs are way below that. This will considerably shorten the life of the sensors. If you don't use wideband it's not an issue though. Magnaflow could change a few things and improve this exhaust a bunch.
March 25, 2016
Bang For The Buck
3 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
Ease Of Install
1 / 5
Fit & Finish
2 / 5
A little muscle is needed.
Just put them on a 2007 roadglide! I have put a lot of exhausts on Harleys, for myself and my friends. This by far was the least forgiving for fit. Let just say had to muscle the two pipes apart a to get them to fit. The sound is ok ! All of my bikes have 2 into 1 on them. A lot more quiet than say a rush wrath but has a deep sound So not too bad. I would suggest taking a deep breath before starting your install.
May 30, 2017