Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
LS2 FF 397 Citation Podium Helmet
The Citation is a technically advanced full-face helmet from LS2. The shell is made from LS2's proprietary High Performance Fiberglass Composite (HPFC). Stunningly lightweight, yet durable and energy absorbent, they designed the shell to be both aerodynamic and stable, even under windy conditions.
- HPFC (High performance Fiberglass Composite) shell
- 3 shell sizes
- Channeled ports
- FFS Fog Fighter System ready, 3D optically correct face shield with Quick Release System
- Inner drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Breath deflector
- Top and chin vents with exhaust port in back
- Multi density EPS
- Quick release metal security plate reinforced strap
- Emergency release cheek pads with laser cut foam
- Neck roll
- DOT certified
- Formerly known as LS2 FF397 Vector Helmet
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style XS / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1095591||MFR. Product #3976101||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1095592||MFR. Product #3976102||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style MD / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1095593||MFR. Product #3976103||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1095594||MFR. Product #3976104||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style XL / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1095595||MFR. Product #3976105||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 2XL / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1095596||MFR. Product #3976106||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 3XL / White/Blue||RevZilla Item #1095597||MFR. Product #3976107||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
There are some paint imperfections, which don't really bother me, I don't really notice them until I look closely. The helmet looks great, overall.
The internal sun visor needs to come lower. However, I discovered that I can make it a bit lower by just pulling it down with my finger a bit. But that's a bit of a pain.
The airflow is OK, but could be better. When the temperature is above 80F, it starts to feel a bit stuffy at lower speeds.
The optics are problematic toward the sides of the visor. There is a bit of glare and distortion. I noticed this coming from my Arai which had very good optics.
The speaker cutouts work well with my Sena headset.
Overall, I'm very happy with the helmet. I love the comfort, the sun visor is usually very convenient, and the airflow is usually good enough for the times I ride.