Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Lowbrow Customs 39mm Low Profile Fork Caps For Harley
These are half the height of the stock fork caps. They are machined from solid brass or 6061 T-6 aluminum to fit standard Harley 39mm front forks. Design allows use of handlebars with a wider base to fit models with integrated risers in the top triple tree.
- Broached 1/2" hex
- Includes O-rings
- Sold as a pair
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Aluminum||RevZilla Item #947949||MFR. Product #003195||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #947950||MFR. Product #003196||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Brass||RevZilla Item #947948||MFR. Product #003194||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995-2005
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG2 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG3 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-2005
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1987-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1987, 1988
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1987-1994
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Sport Glide FXRT 1987-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2015
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2015
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2015
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1987, 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1987-2003
- Super Glide FXR 1994
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
9 months ago
1. remove handle bar clamp (12-18 foot lbs) move bars out of the way and loosen the top triple tree clamps (30 - 35 ft lbs)
2. Jack up the Bike to relieve some tension off the front fork springs . remove the fork caps (put tension on it as you back them out so they dont go flying)
3. Put alot of pressure on the new brass fork caps with a giant allen socket. I used an Impact gun and had a buddy put alot of pressure down and slowly shot the caps in. (TQ check 22- 58 ft lbs)
sit back and enjoy. * brass is very soft and scratches easily be careful not to marr it
It says you need a broached 1/2 in hex? What does broached mean. . is that different than a standard hex?
Do you need to take the forks out of the rubes to install?