Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $87.59 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
Leo Vince LV-One EVO II Slip-On Exhaust Vespa GTS 250 / GTV 250 / GTS300 / GTS 300 Super
The Leo Vince Factory R EVO II Slip-On Exhaust is the ultimate exhaust within the SBK Factory R exhaust line. It offers many performance features developed on the race tracks and is a perfect fit for sport, standards and naked motorcycles. The Factory R EVO II features TIG welded 304 stainless steel mid-pipes and a conical titanium sleeve with full titanium internals. Most exhaust companies cut corners by making their exhaust internals out of stainless steel, but not Leo Vince. Keeping the exhaust in place are heavy-duty stainless steel springs and a rubber lined muffler strap. This combined performance package will bring a robust sound to your motorcycle while increasing power and torque.
- CAD/CAM design for precise fit
- Substantial weight savings over the stock exhaust
- All-titanium internal muffler construction
- Mid-pipes constructed of TIG-welded 304 stainless steel
- Increased horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Deep exhaust tone
- Tuned specifically to work with the stock fuel settings
Note: Leo Vince Exhaust no longer features the "Leo Vince SBK" logo, please reference image #1 for the current exhaust logo
|Unit||Stock Exhaust||Leo VInce||Max Gain|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel||RevZilla Item #835526||MFR. Product #8571||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 1 answer
What's the weight limit?
How fast does it go?
BEST ANSWER: Squirrel
Do you have to have a license 4 a scooter ?
Why don’t you answer the questions?
I am looking to add an after market exhaust to my vespa gtv 250 i.e. from 2009. I like the akrapovic but i have rear crash bars installed. what other options will give me the best sound and fit? do you recommend leo vince or another brand?