Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leo Vince LV-One EVO II Slip-On Exhaust Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R / ZX-636
The Leo Vince LV One EVO II Slip-On Exhaust is the entry level exhaust in the LeoVince line and is built on the success of the SBK Factory range. Similar in shape to the original LV ONE, the EVO II has taken a leap forward with the use of the most modern materials and a redesigned end-cap. The end-cap is constructed of a techno-polymer that is both durable and heat resistant. Gone are the days of a square muffler inlet cap, the LV One EVO II incorporates an aerodynamic inlet cap to reduce drag and increase its sporty appeal. Last but not least it features that distinct LeoVince performance and sound that will enhance your motorcycle’s power output throughout the entire RPM range.
Two options are available for most models: stainless steel and carbon fiber. The stainless steel features ASIS 204 stainless steel with a special sandblasted finish giving it a titanium-like look. The carbon fiber option is the lighter than stainless steel and features a flat finish that exposes the intricate carbon fiber weave.
- CAD/CAM design for precise fit
- Techno-polymer end-cap
- Weight savings over stock exhaust
- Increased horsepower across the entire RPM range
- TIG-welded AISI 304 stainless steel link pipe
- Tuned to work with stock fuel settings
Note: Leo Vince Exhaust no longer features the "Leo Vince SBK" logo, please reference image #1 for the current exhaust logo.
|Unit||Stock Exhaust||Leo VInce||Max Gain|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel||RevZilla Item #890068||MFR. Product #8746||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #890069||MFR. Product #8747||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago