Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leo Vince Factory R EVO II Slip-On Exhaust Aprilia RSV4 / R / Factory / APRC / Tuono V4 / APRC
The Leo Vince Factory R EVO II Slip-On Exhaust is the ultimate exhaust within the SBK Factory R exhaust line. It offers many performance features developed on the race tracks and is a perfect fit for sport, standards and naked motorcycles. The Factory R EVO II features TIG welded 304 stainless steel mid-pipes and a conical titanium sleeve with full titanium internals. Most exhaust companies cut corners by making their exhaust internals out of stainless steel, but not Leo Vince. Keeping the exhaust in place are heavy-duty stainless steel springs and a rubber lined carbon fiber muffler strap. This combined performance package will bring a robust sound to your motorcycle while increasing power and torque.
- CAD/CAM design for precise fit
- Substantial weight savings over the stock exhaust
- Slash-cut carbon fiber end-cap
- All-titanium internal muffler construction
- Mid-pipes constructed of TIG-welded 304 stainless steel
- Increased horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Deep exhaust tone
- Tuned specifically to work with the stock fuel settings
Note: Leo Vince Exhaust no longer features the "Leo Vince SBK" logo, please reference image #1 for the current exhaust logo
|Unit||Stock Exhaust||Leo VInce||Max Gain|
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Titanium/Carbon Fiber||RevZilla Item #830100||MFR. Product #8439||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- RSV4 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- RSV4 FACTORY 2010
- RSV4 FACTORY APRC 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- RSV4 R 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- RSV4 R APRC 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Tuono V4 R 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Tuono V4 R APRC 2014
- Scrambler Classic 2015-2017
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016-2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015-2017
- Scrambler Icon 2015-2017
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015-2017
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-14R 2012-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2013-2017
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Install is easy and took me no more than 45 minutes. It comes with everything, including a thick 4 or 5mm carbon exhaust hanger all necessary mounting hardware. There's also mounting hardware should you decide to keep your passenger pegs. The dB killer is screwed in via allen bolt and I suggest removing it before mounting the muffler. It's a bit tight and I really doubt one can pull it off with pliers when it's mounted on the bike. Instead, tap it out from the inlet side with something until it falls out. It even comes with a spring puller!
Fit and finish is top notch! It's so pretty in titanium. Hard to find any fault with the quality. Everything fits perfectly. No need to mess with alignment. It just lines up without any issues.
Power wise, it's hard to notice. I have a race ECU on my bike, so the combination of the 2 may make 1 or 2 HP here and there. As far as weight savings go, there's not much. The stock pipe is already very light. You're possibly looking at a 2-3 pound weight loss.
I highly suggest getting a race ECU paired with this exhaust. If you don't, the engine will run dangerously lean with just the slip-on.
Price-wise, I think it's a much better value than the other expensive alternatives. And I personally think it looks great!