Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$1,319.96 - $1,465.96
$1,649.95 - $1,795.95
Save $329.99 (20%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Legend Suspension Aero Air Suspension For Harley Touring
Legend Aero Air Shocks allow the rider to experience all the benefits of a traditional air suspension, with the added kicker of a model-specific, bolt-in on-board compressor. What does this mean for a rider? The ability to adjust ride height on-the-fly by way of the included handlebar-mounted compressor switch. Adjustable air suspension has never been so accessible - custom suspenders at bolt-in prices, with bolt-in installation. Legend's packed a lot of value into this kit!
- Provide optimum rebound performance for any given rider weight, personal ride-quality preference or personal riding style
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Riders with aggressive to casual styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- AERO suspension systems set the high mark in ultimate ride quality
- New, redesigned exclusive Kevlar air spring technology provides spring rate adjustability
- Air springs maximize wheel travel and adjust to any desired ride height
- Fitment accommodates 13" and 12" needs
- Spherical mount bearings top and bottom
- Hard anodized machined aluminum bodies
- Legend's low-friction seals eliminate stiction
- High Flow Piston reacts quickly for improved fluid flow management
- Deflective Disc Valved Damping self-adjusts to frequency and ensures controlled performance
- Air compressor is included, pre-wired, and is mounted to model-specific brackets
- Wiring harness is produced by Legend and NAMZ, and plugs in with three easy Deutsch connectors
- System included handlebar-mounted control for on-the-go adjustability
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #952280||MFR. Product #1311-0101||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #952281||MFR. Product #1311-0102||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1999-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1999-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1999-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1999-2009
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1999-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1999-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1999-2016
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
This item is also available for 63 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2019
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015-2016
- Freewheeler FLRT 2017-2019
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2017
- Night Rod VRSCD 2007-2008
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2018-2019
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2019
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2019
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2019
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2019
- Softail Breakout 114 FXBRS 2018-2019
- Softail Breakout FXBR 2018-2019
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Bob FXFB 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Boy 114 FLFBS 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Boy FLFB 2018-2019
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018-2019
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018-2019
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018-2019
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018-2019
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018-2019
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018-2019
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2019
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018-2019
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2013
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2019
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018-2019
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2019
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2019
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2019
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2013
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2019
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010-2011
- Street Rod VRSCR 2007
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2016
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2017-2019
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2017
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
3 Customer Reviews
9 Questions & 1 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
These shocks work great
Great for a height challenged rider. The rider can lower the bike down to the stops when on an uneven surface or when gravel is present.
May 24, 2016
2016 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special FLHXS
Browse 9 questions Browse 9 questions and 1 answer
Can the control switch assembly wires be run internally with the existing wires for touring models? Are the wires long enough for wide style beach bars? Also, will a once inch lowered front suspension play a negative role in the adjustability of the rear air suspension? Is there anything that I should know about using rear air suspension with lowered from suspension on a touring model Harley? Thank you.
Does this kit lower front and back shocks ?
BEST ANSWER: nah, only the rear
Will a kit of this nature allow a rider to lower a bike "completely" to the ground, so that the frame sits on the pavement, and the kickstand is not needed?