Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Leatt Junior GPX 4.5 V10 Helmet
The Leatt GPX 4.5 is a injected polymer compound helmet which offers world-class protection with 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. These unique turbines are made of 3D molded Armourgel which is a energy absorbing material. This technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the brain and absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. The smaller outer shell volume adds to the list of benefits by further reducing rotational acceleration, proving that a smaller shell is better. Leatt's multi-density, V-shaped impact foam is molded directly to the outer shell which makes it possible to reduce the shell size and achieve the highest level of impact protection.
- Injected Polymer Compound Shell
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Reduced outer shell volume
- A 10% smaller shell, transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain
- Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded directly to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Maximized ventilation for Off-Road racing is effective at low and high speeds
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Hydration ready with optional hands-free kit (sold separately)
- Certified and tested: DOT
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Blue/White||RevZilla Item #1239849||MFR. Product #1018200240||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship late-January|
|Product Style LG / Blue/White||RevZilla Item #1239850||MFR. Product #1018200241||AvailabilityPre-Order: Expected to ship late-January|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers