Save up to Save $63.00 35%
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Leatt Junior GPX 4.5 Helmet
The Leatt GPX 4.5 is a injected polymer compound helmet which offers world-class protection with 360 ̊ Turbine Technology. These unique turbines are made of 3D molded Armourgel which is a energy absorbing material. This technology has two main advantages, namely the reduction of rotational acceleration to the brain and absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level. The smaller outer shell volume adds to the list of benefits by further reducing rotational acceleration, proving that a smaller shell is better. Leatt's multi-density, V-shaped impact foam is molded directly to the outer shell which makes it possible to reduce the shell size and achieve the highest level of impact protection.
- Injected Polymer Compound Shell
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Reduced outer shell volume
- A 10% smaller shell, transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain
- Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded directly to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal neck brace compatibility
- Maximized ventilation for Off-Road racing is effective at low and high speeds
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Hydration ready with optional hands-free kit (sold separately)
- Certified and tested: DOT
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style MD / Satin Black||RevZilla Item #1239845||MFR. Product #1017110640||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Leatt Youth Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Sizing & Fit
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers