Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Leatt STX RR Neck Brace
The Leatt STX RR is the first ever neck brace designed specifically for road racing and track day users. Helping prevent avoidable neck injuries has been Leatt’s specialty ever since Dr. Chris Leatt invented the first modern motosports neck brace in 2002. Off road riders and racers have benefited from this invention for years.
The STX RR uses Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT) to drastically reduce the injury causes forces on the neck in a crash. Helps protect from hyper extension, hyper flexion, lateral hyper extension and hyper translation type injuries. Helps stabilize the head/neck in compressive type injuries. The ultra light carbon fiber chassis is so comfortable it will hardly be noticed while riding or racing. Designed to fit on the outside of race leathers, the twin swiveling scapula wings on the back adjust to fit with aero humps and many body shapes. The front of brace folds back to allow for getting in a full tuck yet still fits correctly when riding in more upright positions. Removable rear platform height adjuster allows for a personal fit that gives the necessary protection while allowing optimum helmet range of motion. Additional height adjusters are on the shoulders to accommodate for different rider’s neck length. Straps can be worn to secure the brace, but riders will find that it is not prone to move around on the body much, even at high speed.
- Chassis is ultra light 100% carbon fiber, only 700g (1.55 pounds)
- Over the head fitting with emergency releases on each side
- Race-adopted front construction for tucking behind the windscreen
- Hammock style rubber chin pad for increased comfort and safety
- Correct side clearance for race cornering
- Adjusts to fit all riding suits and selections of armor
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- One size fits riders from approx. 140 to 225 pounds
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style One Size Fits Most||RevZilla Item #910710||MFR. Product #1000210050||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
5 Customer Reviews
7 Questions & 6 Answers