Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leatt GPX 5.5 Neck Brace
Leatt believes that the 5.5 Neck Brace is the most technologically advanced neck brace in the world. The CE certified 5.5 neck brace balances the needs of comfort, effectiveness and safety by allowing greater freedom of movement and adjustment to more closely meet the needs of top level racers whilst Leatt’s commitment to safety ensures that key safety features pioneered by Leatt are built into each brace.
The core of what makes Leatt neck braces work is Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT), and for the ALPT to work optimall, neck braces must fit correctly. The adjustability built into all Leatt neck braces is not just for comfort, but to ensure a correct fit that assists in optimizing effectiveness of your neck brace. The front and rear sliding SureFit adjusters can be set for your personal body shape, without tools, in less than 30 seconds. The brace can also be readjusted as necessary for growing kids or when worn with different apparel. To further optimize fit, the improved CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has an exclusive feature that allows it to be adjusted to 4 setting angles. This is done with a simple elastomeric bumper that can be set at 0, 5, 10 or 15 degrees in seconds.
The 5.5 has lowered side areas, below the ear, that increases comfort and wearability, especially on kids, smaller statured riders and riders with shorter necks. A simple pop off shoulder pad that can raise or lower your brace to suit your neck length or helmet rim profiles. Both the front and the back feature has the new split design that promotes broader dissipation of energy transmitted to the body and have new molded padding for greater comfort. The semi-rigid chassis is flexible and adjustable enough to fit most riders’ body shape while the structure remains rigid enough to help transmit energy during an impact while multiple engineered fracture points and crumple zones will bend or break away at pre-determined stress levels to help contribute to a riders’ safety. The improved CoreFlex rear thoracic strut is more comfortable than ever and still has the engineered fracture point at the top that allows it to break away in certain severe impacts. The strut is lined with the same soft padding as on all the surfaces that ride against your body, and this protective padding is on the brace edges facing inwards towards the soft tissues of the neck. The injected foam padding is more durable and easier to clean than ever before and designed to accommodate custom sticker kits.
- Chassis design made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide
- Helmet rim striking platform for increased head and helmet freedom of motion
- 3 way adjustability
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- 4 angle rear thoracic strut adjustments fits more body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Improved CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Improved low profile open / close system incorporating a spring loaded push-button
- Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected foam padding on upper surface is more durable, easier to clean and designed to accommodate custom sticker kits
- Air flow ribs in the padding ensure optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Optional clear chest strap included
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- SM/MD fits 32.5" - 37" chest
- LG/XL fits 37" - 48" chest
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Grey / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #939728||MFR. Product #1014020001||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Grey / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #939729||MFR. Product #1014020002||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White/Black / SM-MD||RevZilla Item #939730||MFR. Product #1014020005||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style White/Black / LG-XL||RevZilla Item #939731||MFR. Product #1014020006||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style SM-MD / Orange/White/Black||RevZilla Item #939732||MFR. Product #1014020010||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style LG-XL / Orange/White/Black||RevZilla Item #939733||MFR. Product #1014020011||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.