Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Leatt Coolit Evaporative Cooling Vest
Riders need to stay cool while riding. As your core temperature rises your body loses function and you can’t ride as well. The Coolit Vest relies on the Hyperkewl material to absorb, store and release water over time. Worn next to the skin to, initially, keep you cool by the coolness of the water and later, by the evaporation process. Light, cool, inexpensive and effective. Now, go ride, even if it is hot.
- Feel up to 15- 20°F cooler
- Soak for a minimum of 2 minutes in cool water
- Recharge your vest by re-soaking during the day
- Lasts 1-6 hours depending on weather conditions
- Cool yourself before you ride or while you ride
- Moisture cool wicking fabric to help keep rider cool
- Easy to wear zip-up design should be worn next to the skin, under all other gear
- Hyperkewl is made from a multifiber polymer embedded fabric
- Soak the vest and throw it in the fridge to get an initial deep chill before you ride
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey / 2XS||RevZilla Item #869440||MFR. Product #0500030389||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / XS||RevZilla Item #869441||MFR. Product #0500030390||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Grey / SM||RevZilla Item #869442||MFR. Product #0500030391||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Grey / MD||RevZilla Item #869443||MFR. Product #0500030392||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Grey / LG||RevZilla Item #869444||MFR. Product #0500030393||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / XL||RevZilla Item #869445||MFR. Product #0500030394||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 2XL||RevZilla Item #869446||MFR. Product #0500030395||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 3XL||RevZilla Item #869447||MFR. Product #0500030396||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Ladies: wear a bathing suit top underneath. I wear a dark tankini top so I can take off the vest and still look decent if we stop somewhere (it will be a little wet). Soak the vest for a couple of minutes in cool water, then gently ring it out. Leave the bottom 2 inches out of the water if you want to prevent excess drippage, then ring it out upside down. The night before you ride, freeze about a liter of water in a large heavy duty plastic zip lock bag, and (assuming you have room in your baggage), take it along and recharge the vest with the cold water, or take an empty bag and frozen bottles of water to recharge when needed (if someone has an ice chest, dunk it in ice water if you really want to freeze). It makes riding in the summer so much more bearable and I don't feel so dehydrated after the ride. You can also refrigerate the wet vest before wearing if you want to start your ride feeling freezing cold! Wear it under your most vented mesh jacket, and ride without a windshield to get max air flow. I find it best to recharge it about every hour because it will dry out fast in the heat..
7 months ago
But impressions of the vest out of the box with no practical use, I can say it does look well constructed and made from good material. The styling might require specific tastes but you are wearing it under your jacket and shirt so who cares right?