Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Leatt 4.5 Hydra Chest Protector
A whole new classification of product. The Chest Protector 4.5 Hydra combines real chest and back protection with a backpack and hydration system that harnesses securely and comfortably to your body. Not a cheap roost guard, but impact tested and CE certified chest and back protectors tested to the highest levels of impact protection. Harness the system on your body for a secure fit, then use the quick-adjust straps to attach the front chest plate where it fits you best. The front chest plate wraps farther around your flank than other chest protectors offering you enhanced flank protection.
The backpack harness system helps keep the full backpack from bouncing around or slamming into your back while riding. The backpack itself features Leatt's top of the line CleanTech 3 liter bladder with quick detach hose which rests in an insulated compartment. It also has pockets and compartments for virtually anything you need for a long ride. Great front venting is coupled with ribbed AirLine air channels and mesh to help keep you cool even on the hottest days.
- Impact tested and CE certified chest protector CE prEN 1621-3, Level 2
- Impact tested and CE certified back protector CE EN 1621-2, Level 2
- 3 Liter (102 ounces) Hydration capacity
- CleanTech bladder has central rib that prevents bulging out at bottom
- CleanTech bladder is also machine washable for best hygiene
- 10 Liters of cargo space in backpack
- Flat, easy to use, harness buckle adds comfort
- Integration with or without a neck brace
- Optimal AirLine back ventilation
- Articulating rib panels for various body sizes
- Side and shoulder adjustment
- Waterproof, removable, pouch fits even the largest cell phones
- Flexible rubber tip at the front lower to allow unrestrained forward bending
- Volume regulating straps on backpack
- Easy accessible side mesh pockets for small items
- Magnet in chest protector and on hose puts the bite valve where you can find it
- Left and right hydration tube channeling
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White||RevZilla Item #980452||MFR. Product #5014210151||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
11 months ago
Don't get me wrong I love the idea and fit, its just I am highly disappointed in the pain in the neck this pack has literally caused.
My other complaints are that the hydration hose pops off the magnet way to easily and swings around violently while you ride. Also the bite valve puts out such a small amount of water compared to a Camelbak or an Ogio hydration pack.
I will either try to pad these straps somehow or I will try out the newer version. Hopefully one of these solutions will solve the pressure issue.