Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Leatt 3DF AirFit Body Protector
Leatt’s top-of-the-line in soft body protection features lighter weight, more ventilation and an ultra secure strapping system. The perforated, multilayer, 3DF Airfit impact foam offers a soft and flexible fit, yet instantly transforms into a harder, energy-absorbing protector upon impact. This combination results in a comfortable fit that that forms to many body shapes and is CE certified on the chest, back, elbow and shoulder.
The Leatt 3DF AirFit Body Protector also features MoistureCool, a washable fabric that keeps the protectors in place, while wicking moisture away from the body to keep you cool. The body protector integrates perfectly with all Leatt neck braces or works equally well worn without a neck brace.
Leatt neck brace integration, great comfort, great fit, free flowing ventilation, impact tested and CE certified - all in one product.
- Perforated, multilayer 3DF AirFit foam for a lighter, better fit and more ventilation
- Back is impact tested and CE certified to EN1621-2, level 2
- Chest is impact tested and CE certified to prEN1621-3, level 2
- Elbows & shoulders are impact tested and CE certified to EN1621-1, level 1
- MoistureCool wicking fabric helps keep you cooler
- Elastic waist belt to give more secure protector positioning
- Front protection for non-neck brace riders
- Easy to wear, zip-up, compression sock design to maximize evaporation.
- BraceOn flexible neck brace connection
- Removable impact foam for easy washing
- SM/MD 160-172cm (5’3”-5’8”)
- LG/XL 172-184cm (5’8”-6’0”)
- 2XL 184-196cm (6’0”-6’6”)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM/MD||RevZilla Item #942491||MFR. Product #5014101211||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG/XL||RevZilla Item #942492||MFR. Product #5014101212||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #942493||MFR. Product #5014101213||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1. Light weight
2. Effective padding - have a few slow / mid speed falls in it and all key areas are sufficiently protected
3. Secured fit
4. Easy to put on / take off
5. Durable - have the armor for almost a year now (riding once a week all year round), with some careful cleaning / maintenance, armor is still 99.99% intact
1. Air flow is still quite limited in summer - riding in 85F weather in the summer can be quite sweaty
2. Price is on the more "premium" side
3. Cleaning can be a slight pain if done properly (taking out and putting back all the individual padding takes some patience), perhaps widening the padding pockets and adding velcro would help
In fact it is so light and comfortable that 3 or 4 times during the rides when jumping off the slopes or negotiating trails on the edge of my capabilities I had to force myself to calm down and remember that I was wearing the protector.
A must have in the long enduro adventures
The 3DF does it all, i can slap this baby on without any clothing on top for dirt biking and serious dual-sport. When in supermoto trim i just throw a hoodie over and BAM instant casual armor.
Fits me well 5'10 190LBS (L/XL) ventilates fantastic over and under clothing. The armor feels sturdy/stays in place without any pinching and the front and rear plates don't feel like 100 pound plates sagging off your body.
over 2 years ago
Helpful Tip: when taking this off, start by grabbing the elbow pads from the inner holes on each arm and slide down towards the wrist. you'll get this off a lot easier as it is compression type material which is supposed to hug you. I typically wear this under a hoodie or jacket and the feel / fit is nice and snug and b/c of the material you don't feel like you are being suffocated, I would definitely buy this again. Just remember this is impact only and wont help as far as abrasion.
1 year ago
It is a snug fit I have the xxl and I am 6-2" 190 lbs. so make sure you size properly.