Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Save $71.19 (20%)
Shipping & Returns
Le Pera King Cobra LT Seat For Harley Sportster
The King Cobra features the most fluid shape of the LePera seats - it perfectly mimics the lines of the bike. A true 'round-town cruiser. LT-series seats help bridge the gap between seat and tank for a smoother transtion btween the two areas.
- Covered with premium-grade black vinyl
- 16 gauge powder-coated steel baseplate
- Seat pan is carpeted on the bottom to protect your fender
- Made proudly in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Smooth Seat||RevZilla Item #891281||MFR. Product #LT-896||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002, 2003
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH1100 1986, 1987, 1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- XL 1982, 1983, 1984
- XLH1000 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985
- XLS Roadster 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985
- XLX-61 1983, 1984, 1985
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
Had the Cobra on my Sporty since early 90s.
Way back when I was hesitant to spend so much money on a saddle but really liked the look and style. My seat has been exposed to all kinds of weather, full on downpours to hours and hours of the hot Hawaiian sun. Seat still looks and feels great even after thousands and thousands of miles. Not the best for a long haul but here in Hawaii we seldom travel more than 50 to 75 miles without a stop or rest. I would suggest a larger seat if your needs are different. I recently had my bike rebuilt and painted. Replaced nearly every component but the saddle still has plenty of life left in it. I highly recommend LaPera Seats!
December 10, 2013