Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Kuryakyn Orbit Vision 7" LED Halo Headlight For Harley 1991-2018
Kuryakyn Orbit Vision 7" LED Halo Headlight For Harley
If you're looking for an ultra high-performance DOT-approved LED headlamp that provides superior visibility and additional wow factor, look no further. Powerful high-output LEDs with integrated outer white halo ring significantly enhance the rider's nighttime field of vision and all-around visibility. The latest in advanced LED technology offers extremely reduced current draw versus halogen lamps, along with a color temperature rating at 6,000K for optimum brightness. Sealed cast aluminum housings with a non-yellowing hard-coated polycarbonate lens that's scratch resistant provides unmatched durability.
- Raw Lumen Output: 2,600 (High Beam); 1,350 (Low Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output: 1,600 (High Beam); 1000 (Low Beam)
- Low-beam current draw: 1.5 amps
- High-beam current draw: 3.0 amps
- Uses standard H4, 3-blade connector
- Uniform light distribution and greater temperature stability
- Durable IP67-rated aluminum housing
- UV-protected scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Exceeds applicable DOT and Transport Canada requirements
- Includes all mounting hardware
Note: 2014-Up Touring and Trike models require Kuryakyn Headlamp Adapter Harness sold separately.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 7" / White||RevZilla Item #1195007||MFR. Product #2460||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1994-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1994-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1994-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1991-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1991-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The purchase: Revzilla is absolutely tremendous at getting items off their floor and to your door. No complaints about shipping. However, the box had been opened before it was packed. The cardboard side piece was not tucked in and there were two tears on the flaps. That was strange, but at least all the pieces were there.
Installation. I’ve never had a problem with Kuryakyn products, but this was atrocious. Instructions were barely adequate on what OEM parts should be kept and which should be discarded. But that was only an irritation. The worst was that the parts didn’t fit well. The tabs on the two included brackets were out of alignment for the three spring-loaded screws. After about an hour of failure, I thought I was doing something wrong, so I disassembled everything I had done to that point and matched up the brackets. The screw holes were close—you could match one of the three, but the other two would be about 1/8 of an inch off. I grabbed a pair of pliers and took some time and with some bending finally got them to line up. Now, this was for the two Kuryakyn-made mounting brackets. I hadn’t even gotten to the point of trying to put it on the bike. It is definitely poor quality control when their own parts don’t match up easily.
The electrical connections worked fine. Light adjustment was okay, but the instructions could have been better about what the light pattern should look like when you adjust how the light sits. The only way to know for sure is to ride.
Final installation was a bear. The Kuryakyn bracket did not match with the Harley trim ring. Again, the receptor tab to receive the screw was nowhere near the hole on the trim ring. Once again the pliers had to come out, but to make sure everything lined up, I had to disassemble and reassemble everything yet again.
Bottom line: what should have been a one hour install took all day because the parts didn’t fit well. Sure I saved a couple of hundred dollars by buying this instead of a Daymaker or JW Speaker, but I would rather have spent my day riding. Very disappointed with Kuryakyn’s quality control.
The light. The light looks good, though not a great stylistic match for the Road King Classic. Still, the light ring pops and adds a nice touch. At night, the light is indeed a huge improvement—a wider, brighter pattern for sure, and the brights are exceptional. Now that the light is installed and working, I’m pleased with the end result, I just wish it had been easier getting there.