Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kuryakyn LED 1156 & 1157 Style Bulb
Brighter, lower draw, longer life and better resistance to vibration than standard bulbs. Due to the directional design of these bulbs, it is necessary that the bulb faces the lens for proper illumination. This is an inexpensive way to upgrade from incandescent to brighter LED bulbs.
- Available in 1156 (single filament with inline posts) or 1157 (dual filament with offset posts)
- Available in red or amber color
- Sold each
Note: Because of low amperage draw, a load equalizer is recommended when using these bulbs.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Red / 1156 Single Circuit||RevZilla Item #954458||MFR. Product #4815||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red / 1157 Dual Circuit||RevZilla Item #954459||MFR. Product #4816||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Amber / 1156 Single Circuit||RevZilla Item #954460||MFR. Product #4817||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Amber / 1157 Dual Circuit||RevZilla Item #954461||MFR. Product #4818||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Not sure if it will fit the 883 but if the replacement part for the 883 is 1156 or 1157 it will. I have the Road Glide and it works well. The only issue which is not a big deal to me is, due to the lower wattage draw the bike thinks the bulb is out and will flash faster than normal to indicate a blown bulb.