Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Kuryakyn Ergo Plus Engine Guards For Harley Heritage Softail Classic
This combines a stylish chrome 1.25" engine guard with built-in highway pegs. The highway pegs can be used in the closed folded position, or flipped open for the optional extra foot position. Pegs have rubber insets for added comfort.
- Bolts directly to mounts on the frame and uses no additional clamps
- Includes shortened brake pedal
- Fold-out footpegs included
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #950799||MFR. Product #7577||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #950800||MFR. Product #7529||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2017
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2010-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1997-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
However, it fell short of 5-stars for me because I think the design could leave extra room for the break pedal and toe shifter. Kuryakyn provides the parts to shorten the break pedal, but that is additional work, which I believe might not be necessary if they only tweaked the design of the bar. That said, after about an hour of riding, muscle memory takes over and you will quickly learn to reposition your feet to minimize interference from the Kuryakyn bar.
Warning to taller riders, this product may not be optimal for you. Right on the front cover of the Kuryakyn Engine Guard Ergo Plus box it says, "Optimal for riders with a 30" inseam". I am about 5'9" with a 30" Inseam, this engine guard fits me and riders a little shorter than me very well. I would say if your inseam is no greater than 32" you should be fine too. But beyond that your legs will be too long to comfortably rest on the bar or foot pegs - this engine guard is not for you.
Also, I wear size 9 engineer boots when I ride, I can get away with not installing the shorter break pedal-arm that comes with this kit. But if you wear a size 10 or greater, then you will absolutely need to change to a shorter break lever-arm.
Overall, I really like this engine guard. I am the right size for it and it truly is very comfortable, well thought out and ergonomically well designed. In summary, I high recommend this unit to riders under 6 feet tall.
1 year ago