Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag
The Classic Tour Bag is not your traditional roll bag. Place it on your luggage rack and securely fasten it to your sissy bar with its wide hook and loop strap. Place it on your passenger seat and it is perfectly sized to provide lumbar support for the rider. With its large center hatch and zippered ends you can gain access to the main compartment from almost any side. Expand the end compartments when you need that extra room and pack away. The weather is little threat with traditional Kuryakyn weather resistant construction and new self sealing zippers. For those severe storms simply throw on the fully protective rain cover. The Classic Tour Bag provides ample protection for your items.
- Zippers and large hatch allow access to main compartment from most sides
- Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it
- Waterproof zippers with large glove-friendly pulls
- 1200 Denier construction for durability
- Wide hook-&-loop belt securely attaches bag to any backrest
- Convenient shoulder strap makes it easy to carry into the hotel after a long ride
- Semi-rigid construction provides support so the bag retains its shape
- Includes: Bag, Shoulder Strap, Two Adjustable Universal Straps & Rain Cover
- Cubic Inches: Collapsed: 1,995, Expanded: 2,280 (37L)
Dimensions: 12" Long x 11" High x 21" Wide (Expands to 24")
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #952988||MFR. Product #4144||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Installation was simple and secure. Good bag.
Changing bikes, keeping the bag.
over 2 years ago
What worked for me this time around (my second T100) is Kuryakyn #1 bolted onto a Tec luggage rack (similar to Rentec with a wider footprint than the OEM rack). I used specialty brackets I had made at a local machine shop. You have to drill holes in the bottom of the luggage (Kuryakyn's heavy duty plastic endoskeleton makes this possible). Kuryakyn #2 is clipped to bag #1 and sits on the seat behind me, strapped to luggage rack's mounts. Both bags are rock solid on the bike even though this is a single seat and not the flat plank seat, and give me 74 liters of storage topside, not counting a small tank bag. I have older leather saddlebags mounted under the seat for about another 30 liters. A lot of storage on a Bonnie but still pretty clean thanks to the nice tight construction of the Kuryakyns.
I lock bag #1's main compartment with a Masterlock 1/4" dia shackle to keep people out of my stuff for short periods away from the bike. No, it's probably not completely thief-proof, but he would have his work cut out for him due to the solid construction of the luggage.
If you don't want to or can't go with aluminum paniers on your bike, the Kuryakyn Classic Tour Bag will do the job for you.
FYI, as a single bag sitting back on the luggage rack, this Kuryakyn looks sweet on a Bonnie almost as if it belonged there. Anchored with the specialty brackets and lock, you have some decent security.
7 months ago
Dims: 12" deep x 21" wide (expands to 24" wide) x 11" tall
Cubic Inches: 1,995, Expanded: 2,280
Zippered ends and large front opening allow access to main compartment from almost all sides
Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it and keep the bag narrow when you don't
1200 denier semi-rigid construction for durability and shape retention
Wide hook-&-loop belt securely attaches bag to any backrest
Included items: Bag, shoulder strap, adjustable straps and rain cover
Love it though! Great product, and comes off the bike easily.
I believe it is exactly what I have been looking for.