Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Kriega Back Protector Insert for Kriega Backpacks
The Kriega Back Protector insert is an easy add-on for riders who do not already have a stand-alone protector, or high quality insert in their riding jacket. Or for those who prefer not to wear a protector underneath their pack.
The M15 formula gives a shock absorption material with outstanding performance characteristics. It's light, elastic, it has slow recovery and is robust. The ideal impact absorbing material is one that on impact compresses to a degree but then slowly returns to its original shape and size. So the better the material the longer this moment is delayed. M15 slows the moment of peak transmitted force and spreads the damaging forces over the whole surface which means that the material is used to its maximum. Combination of M15 and multi-layer construction results in a system that is both lightweight and flexible.
- Certified to EN1621-2 (level 2)
- Size Small measures 15.4" (H) x 9.8" (W) x 0.75" (D)
- Size Medium measures 18.1" (H) x 10.2" (W) x 0.75" (D)
- Lightweight - approximately 9.7oz in Size Small and 12.3 oz in Size Medium
- RPT - Repeat Performance Tech
- M15 - formulated PVC nitrale
- Multi-density construction
- 10-year warranty
- Size Small fits Kriega R15 motorcycle backpacks and slips into back panel sleeve for a snug & secure fit
- Size Medium fits Kriega R20, R25, R30 & R35 motorcycle backpacks and is inserted into back panel sleeve (R25 & R35)
- Double-sided adhesive tabs are provided for R30 fitting (bonded to back panel behind white waterproof liner)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM||RevZilla Item #872238||MFR. Product #FFKBPS/KABPS||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD||RevZilla Item #872237||MFR. Product #FFKBPM/KABPM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
6 months ago
I pull it out from time-to-time but usually just leave it in the bag even if I'm just using my bag for work rather than riding.
Overall gives me piece of mind for those times I'll hopefully never need to actually use it.