Knox Scarlett MK2 Skinny Women's Jeans (2XL)
Knox Scarlett MK2 Skinny Women's Jeans
The Scarlett MK2 is a high-waisted pair of ladies’ skinny jeans which are made from stretch Cordura denim. To keep them comfortable they are woven with CoolMax in addition to being lined with lightweight stretch cotton for breathability, its natural anti-bacterial quality as well as comfort. They are also a fully CE approved Class AA garment. This is thanks to the Scarlett being generously part lined with a branded aramid fiber for abrasion cover. This is lined on the seat, knee, hips, shins, and thighs of the jeans. There are also invisible externally accessible pockets on the knees and the hips for Knox Micro-Lock CE approved armor. This armor is soft enough to take the wearer’s shape yet locks on impact to absorb a significant amount of the energy rather than it being delivered directly into the wearer’s limbs.
Scarlett MK2 Skinny Jeans are part of the Knox Seasonless Collection. Use a Knox base layer for added comfort no matter what the weather and add a Knox waterproof trouser for when it rains and there is no need for any other trousers in your bike wardrobe.
- Carefully tailored for an impeccable high waisted skinny fit
- 10oz stretch Cordura denim woven with CoolMax
- Aramid fiber reinforced in the seat, hip, thighs, knees and shins
- Internally lined with lightweight stretch cotton for comfort and breathability
- Invisible armor pockets with external access for easy knee armor removal
- External armor pocket allows knee armor removal while wearing pants
- Adjustable knee pocket for optimal fit
- YKK zippers
- Deep pockets
- Included CE certified Knox Micro-Lock knee and hip protectors
- CE approved Class AA garment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue / LG||RevZilla Item #1779258||MFR. Product #101019603580||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Blue / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1779260||MFR. Product #101019603600||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Knox Women's Pant Sizing
|UK Size||US Size||Alpha Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.