Knox Olivia Women's Jacket (S)
Knox Olivia Women's Jacket
The Knox Olivia Jacket marries classic style with a technical, modern twist and features accordion stretch panels across the back shoulder. Made from technical fabric with 10K/10K waterproof membrane and reflective coating, the reflective finish gives the wearer higher visibility when riding at night. All seams are fully sealed for 100% waterproofness. The Olivia is part of the Knox Layering System that takes the armor out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and puts it into an optional, separate zip-up armored shirt (sold separately), leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. A hidden zipper on the outer jacket runs up the interior of the arms and down the sides to make room for the armor underneath.
- 100% high performance waterproof and breathable membrane with fully taped seams
- Invisible reflective panels across sleeves and back yoke for increased visibility at night
- High performance 10K/10K membrane for water and vapor permeability
- YKK Aquaguard zippers
- Accordion stretch panels across shoulders
- Hidden zippered back vent for ease on the bike
- Cotton interior lining on the body for comfort and freshness
- Taffeta lining in the sleeves for comfort and ease of wear
- 1 interior zippered pocket
- Zipper for jacket-to-pant attachment
- Adjustable waist for a more fitted silhouette and buckle with a silicone coated finish to stop surface scratch damage
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath and is part of the Knox Layering System
- Adjustable cuff closure system to enable easy fitting of gloves
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue / SM||RevZilla Item #1290557||MFR. Product #1010716033560||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
Knox Women's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Bust (in)||Waist (in)||Hip (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of the bust, keeping the tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.