Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Klock Werks 1" Ergo Handlebars For Harley Touring
Ergo bars offer a more relaxed, comfortable wrist position. Three styles of Ergo bars were designed to cover a large spectrum of riders and preferred riding positions, all with the aim of decreasing the strain on wrists that can be caused by factory handlebars. They accept stock controls/housings, and are predrilled and slotted for internal wiring. They are designed to work with stock length cables, wires, and fit heated grips. They are available in show chrome or black finishes.
- Ergo Standard Bars are designed to be close to stock height; they are straighter with a more relaxed wrist position and sportier stance
- Ergo Back Bars are approximately 2" taller than stock and were designed to reach back closer to the rider - if you are looking for a bar that comes closer to you, allowing you to sit back further and helping eliminate leaning forward, then the Ergo Back Bars would be a good choice
- Ergo Up Bars are approximately 2" taller than stock and were designed for the rider with a taller torso or someone who prefers a taller bar - popular among riders with longer arms, the Ergo Up Bar is designed to be positioned forward, closer to the inner fairing
- No cable or wiring extensions required
- All models accept stock controls and housings
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard / Black||RevZilla Item #937905||MFR. Product #KW06-01-5001-B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Standard / Chrome||RevZilla Item #937906||MFR. Product #KW06-01-5001-C||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Black / Back||RevZilla Item #937907||MFR. Product #KW06-01-5002-B||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome / Back||RevZilla Item #937908||MFR. Product #KW06-01-5002-C||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Up||RevZilla Item #937909||MFR. Product #KW06-01-5003-B||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome / Up||RevZilla Item #937910||MFR. Product #KW06-01-5003-C||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1986-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1987-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1986-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2013
- Street Glide Trike FLHXXX 2010, 2011
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
To solve this dilemma, I ordered the Klock Werks bars and I have to say, they are perfect. I ordered the "UP" version of them for my bike and once installed, they are exceptionally comfortable to me.
The install itself was easy enough, considered I'd never done it before. (Thanks YouTube!) There was one issue. I ordered the black bars and when I mounted everything to the bars, I discovered that the paint was too thick and "sticky." It was keeping the throttle from snapping back on its own. I sanded off all of the black paint where the throttle grip sits and it works perfectly. I'd definitely recommend these bars to anyone who wants to move their hands closer to the fairing with less of a pullback.
The graphic that shows the different angles of these bars is very accurate once they are mounted.
Until then, I won't mount these bars.
1 year ago