Sizing & Fit
Klim Women's Savanna Pants
The Savanna Pant from Klim is the most durable, functional and comfortable women’s off-road riding pant. Engineered to deliver the fit and performance female off-road and free riders deserve, the Klim Savanna Pant incorporates durable Cordura fabrics and the latest ergonomic patterning available. Adjustable ventilation system, convenient pocket, over-the-boot comfort and ride versatility, truly feminine fit and styling all backed by the KLIM legacy of uncompromised performance, this is the ultimate women’s off-road pant.
- Durable, controlled ventilation over-the-boot off-road pant
- Two large adjustable YKK-zippered thigh vents for custom airflow
- Two smaller fixed-open rear leg vents
- 420D Cordura main body construction with durable water resistant (dwr) coating to deflect more water and mud
- Ultra-strong A&E heavy-duty nylon thread seam construction
- Thicker, highly abrasion and melt-resistant leather on legs for maximum durability
- Improved dwr treatment on leather to resist water and mud
- Engineered stretch material in flex zones (above seat, above knee, back-of-knee, inner groin and upper side-of-hip)
- Klim’s adjustable cuff system with VELCRO® brand closure allows pant to be opened to adjust boot and knee guards/braces and cinched down as tight as desired around boots, fits a wide range of boots/braces/guards
- One thigh YKK-zippered pocket with storm flap cover
- Adjustable waist via dual VELCRO® brand closures cinch straps
- Glove friendly zipper pullers
- Articulated leg for added riding comfort
- YKK fly zipper entry with storm flap secured by two snaps
- Gripper elastic waist
- High back yoke for maximum dirt blockage
- Hip and knee pad pockets (armor sold separately)
- Technical hanging liner construction features stretch panels matching exterior shell stretch zones, durable nylon taffeta around lower leg, highly abrasion resistant 420D cordura lining inner knee and around lower cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue / 4||RevZilla Item #911234||MFR. Product #4068-000-004-200||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Blue / 6||RevZilla Item #911236||MFR. Product #4068-000-006-200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Blue / 8||RevZilla Item #911238||MFR. Product #4068-000-008-200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Blue / 10||RevZilla Item #911240||MFR. Product #4068-000-010-200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Blue / 12||RevZilla Item #911242||MFR. Product #4068-000-012-200||AvailabilityIn Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Blue / 14||RevZilla Item #911244||MFR. Product #4068-000-014-200||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Blue / 16||RevZilla Item #911246||MFR. Product #4068-000-016-200||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Klim Women's Savanna Pant Sizing
|Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)||Inseam -Tall (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
5 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 14 Answers